Calling all Aussies, Where you from?

SA, Adelaide.

Don’t even have mine yet but will pick up my 08 FZ1N in a couple of days. Thought I would join a forum ahead of time and start getting to know the ins and outs so to speak.

Been riding chook chasers since I was a lad, lately been road riding on a duel sport KLR but that gets boring pretty quickly.

Looking forward to getting on my first dedicated road bike, heard only good thing about the FZ1’s.

Current bikes in the shed.
- 96 Yam TT350
- 07 Yam WR450
- 12 Kwaka KLR 650
- Soon to be joined by the FZ1

The KLR has to find a new owner now, but I’m not too heartbroken about that.

Cheers.

Thought I'd introduce myself. Jamie from the Gold Coast. Picked up a 2011 FZ1N just before xmas. Bone stock when I got it. Changed levers added rad guard and fender elim plus micro indicators. Next stage did LARS, Filter and PCV. Swing arm, Fork and Frame sliders nplus GB Engine armour. Should be receiving my R1 rear and Satan adaptor today which I bought off the forum. Currently chasing an R1 front end for brakes and forks. And finally about to skip out on work for a few hours to go rip my ECU out and send it over the Ivan :)

Had some great rides on my girl but did a track day weekend before last at QR - holy sh*t they are fun and im hooked :) Great fun scalping guys on there 1ltr Sport bikes - on what could be mistaken for a commuting bike (as soon dickhead said to me after a session on the track where I lapped him twice) :sport12: Awesome day but chewed my tires and cooked my ront break by the middle of the day :( - scary stuff having a magorly spongey lever when breaking from 200+ km :)

Anyone around Qld let me know if your keen to ride sometime

Hi Im Jesse from Sydney. I run a motorcycle group called the "BikeClub" got around 300 members and we go out riding every week.

BikeClub___ Sydney Motorcyclists (Sydney) - Meetup

I've got 08 FZ1N. and currently looking for blue coloured FZ1N body parts.
or swap with mine. White with red stripe (pic below).

Wld be keen to meet up with fellow FZ1N riders :sport12:

Let me know if you have blue parts or wants to swap with mine :)
I used to build cars & bikes and got all the tools :) :) :)
042 030 1615
Jesse

bodyworkswap01_zps474f04f4.jpg

bodyworkswap02_zps8eb23de5.jpg

Back