Calling all Aussies, Where you from?

Cooper'n

G'day. Just wondering where everyone is from in our island Australia,

Im from Hervey Bay QLD, Gateway to fraser island,

Anyone from brisbane who likes to ride through Maleny?

G'day mate. I'm from Adelaide. I recently broke my FZ6 on a 4WD and don't have my FZ1 yet.....'bout a week or so I reckon. Currently riding a ZR7. A mates bike which he kindly lent me to stop from going loopy while I was getting sorted for my new bike.

Cheers
Mike

Hi mate,

I am from Wagga Wagga, NSW and recently bought an 09 FZ1N..

Only ridden it a few times so far. I am awaiting my purchase of an Aktrapovic slip on from the US. Plus the weather here has been way to hot and dusty.

cheers Matt

Hi mate,

I am from Wagga Wagga, NSW and recently bought an 09 FZ1N..

Only ridden it a few times so far. I am awaiting my purchase of an Aktrapovic slip on from the US. Plus the weather here has been way to hot and dusty.

cheers Matt

G'day mate. I'm from Adelaide. I recently broke my FZ6 on a 4WD and don't have my FZ1 yet.....'bout a week or so I reckon. Currently riding a ZR7. A mates bike which he kindly lent me to stop from going loopy while I was getting sorted for my new bike.

Cheers
Mike

I know how it feels Ozzieboy,
I flipped me ZX6 may this year. 1 week before me wedding. Had a bike about 2 months later, FZ1 all the way,
ZR7 would go alright, Thumbs up to ya mate for the loner.

09 FZ1 brand new, nice mcouldrey, The Aktrapovic will sound Awesome on the bike, thats what i had on me 6R differant note to all the rest, nice choice.

you guys got good places to ride down that way?
we got to a place called paridise dam up here. It's got a bit of everything. Long straits, medium to tight corners, its only about 20km in 1 way then you turn around and go back, it's 60ks to get there though,

Cheers Cooper'n

I know how it feels Ozzieboy,
I flipped me ZX6 may this year. 1 week before me wedding. Had a bike about 2 months later, FZ1 all the way,
ZR7 would go alright, Thumbs up to ya mate for the loner.

09 FZ1 brand new, nice mcouldrey, The Aktrapovic will sound Awesome on the bike, thats what i had on me 6R differant note to all the rest, nice choice.

you guys got good places to ride down that way?
we got to a place called paridise dam up here. It's got a bit of everything. Long straits, medium to tight corners, its only about 20km in 1 way then you turn around and go back, it's 60ks to get there though,

Cheers Cooper'n

The mates I ride and generally hang with noticed a big change when I became bikeless. He wasn't sure what to do with the ZR and loaned it to me. It was in a pretty sad state when I got it. Now, 2 months on, it is cleaner than ever, has new chain, sprockets and cush drive. New head lights, and mirrors and I'll be fixing the seat and polishing the headers (maybe paint the engine) before I hand it back. Then his old man gets it, and it should be stoked...lol.

I clocked up 50,000km in 15 months 95% twisty and 70% night riding on the FZ6...lol.

The best way to get around Adelaide is through the hills....scraping pegs the whole way of course...lol. I commute 160+km to work....it's only 35km as the crow flies...LMFAO. I work arvos so coming home at night is awesome. Very little traffic and only debris and wildlife to watch out for.

Cheers
Mike

WOW! thats a fare bit done just for borrowing a bike, But then again you both got something out of it.

50,000 in 15 mths well done. I ride to work every day but its only 14ks round trip, the best trips we do up here is from 5am to 7pm 500ks all up for the day. stopping for brecky, lunch and dinner, very sore afterwards, love the twistys to,

I did have a few mates keen on riding the approximately 2,000km one way but something came up like lack of money no one could find anti- bum sore tablets. Lol.
Would be an experience and a half though,

I did have a few mates keen on riding the approximately 2,000km one way but something came up like lack of money no one could find anti- bum sore tablets. Lol.
Would be an experience and a half though,

LMAO...I've heard you can buy them from gay bars and clubs...lol. (Just remember...don't try before you buy:eek5:).

It's getting close now though....WSBK that is:woot:.

Hi all, I'm from the Gold coast. There's some great roads down this way.
I used to live in North Brizzy and rode around the Maleny area but found the Police were far too friendly if you know what I mean.
If anyone fancies a ride around the Gold coast or north NSW let me know.

Back