Calling all Aussies, Where you from?

G'day from Gippsland, Vic
I'm expecting to have my "as new" 01 in the shed beside the Bandit 1250S by next weekend. It's in Brighton having some work done due to lack of use from previous owner.
Can't wait :cuss:

Fz1 2008

Hi all, Ravenbac from Narre Warren Victoria.
Regularly up Reefton, or through Noojee down to Leongatha.
Best ride is the Snowy Ride however, which I have been a part of from the beginning, 2001. Great roads, great cause and great time always.
Always great to see a fellow FZ1 owner. :tup:

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I'm a new member here with my first Yamaha! an 08 FZ1S. Picked up second hand towards the end of last week.

Been off two wheels for the last decade, and I tell you what...I couldn't be happier to be back! Before that I got my fix on a 98 gixxer 750 which I had to let go when I bought a house and had to 'grow up' haha.

I'm based in the Hills area, NW Sydney. Hopefully catch you guys up in the twisties!

Cheers, I've picked up some good information already!

Here she is!
frontright.jpg

Thanks for the welcome ScottyD. Look forward to meeting up with a fellow riders again after all these years.

Be sure to send me a pm when you make it round this way so we can go hit up the old rd. I've heard a lot has changed over the years but I'm sure it's still a decent ride.

Thanks for the welcome ScottyD. Look forward to meeting up with a fellow riders again after all these years.

Be sure to send me a pm when you make it round this way so we can go hit up the old rd. I've heard a lot has changed over the years but I'm sure it's still a decent ride.

Yep, your on! Sounds good! I could use some sensible riding buddies! I've found 2 others that are already down your way. Ballmead and Bluey.

G'day. Just wondering where everyone is from in our island Australia,

Im from Hervey Bay QLD, Gateway to fraser island,

Anyone from brisbane who likes to ride through Maleny?

Hi cooper, I live in Woodford and get up your way occasionally, I do run to Malaney pretty regular as it,s a quick run in the hills for me from Woodford.

From Hobart Tas

Hobart Tasmania, just bought a 2007 FZ1 upgraded from an old ZX10, luckily we are spoilt for choices when it comes to places to ride in Tasmania. :wazzup:

Welcome TasFZ1!
I'd love to get my bike down to Tassie sometime, so make sure you post lots of pics of your journeys, so I can drool with envy & plan my trip. :D

Back