FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
Please donate to these kids?

I am Buzzing it Off for Kids with Cancer! On June 7th at Gillette Stadium, I am shaving my head in honor and support of kids fighting cancer, kids who do not have the choice to lose their hair. Would you consider donating to my cause?

By sponsoring my participation, you will help to ease the emotional and financial toll pediatric cancer takes on patients and their families. Click “Donate Now” to make a secure online donation. All donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Many thanks for your support!

https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/FundraisingPage.aspx?registrationID=2878207#&panel1-1

I promise to put up photos of my ugly head after it is shaved... who knows, I might like it that way and just keep it Bic'd!

Thanks if you can... these kids will appreciate any size donation you can give them.

-Eric

Last edited:
I have been questioned about the ORG and the use of funds and wanted to respond in kind here. This is the email I received today from One Mission regarding the Buzz Off. BTW, I'm close to the minimum goal so please help if you can!

Melissa Thaler <[email protected]>
2:34 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
Hi Eric,

Thank you so much for reaching out! We are proud to say that 87% of ALL funds raised go to the cause (programs and services that make life a little easier for patients and families). You can see a full list of our programs and our hospital partners here:
How the Money Helps

Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Have a great weekend,
Mel

Melissa Thaler
Marketing and Program Coordinator
One Mission
508-628-9090
visit The One Mission Buzz Off to see how buzzing your head will help a child fighting cancer.
[email protected] | [email protected]

Awesome cause. My wife has been donating her hair to the Revlon foundation that makes wigs for kids that lost their hair from cancer treatments.

I will follow up with this as well once I figure out my finances.

I never came back an posted the pic... Yes, it happened, and yes, it was a great experience. 6 of us at work did the challenge. It still is not too late to contribute. My link is open until Oct. Thanks if you can!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• baldy.jpg
    baldy.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 113
Back