Bad Parking Job

NJFZ1

I bet this guy wasn't happy when he came back to his bike. Hey at least the disc lock did it's job and kept it from getting stolen :D

attachment.php

No, I just came across the picture. Looks like the BMW failed to stop and knocked the bike over. Then ended up on top of it. I know if that was my bike I'd be pissed :cuss:

Yah, looks like a Maryland lic plate? YOU guys crazy on east coast, man! :cuss:

Since he drives a BMW he should be able to afford to replace the Hawk, maybe with an FZ. Then the driver can go buy glasses and take driving lessons. After all that he should consider a new Ford Focus with active park assist.:disapproval:

Anybody find it odd that someone had the time to take a pic of this carnage before the BMW was rolled back off the bike? Or did the BMW driver not even realize what they did and just walked away whistling 'Dixie'.

Anybody find it odd that someone had the time to take a pic of this carnage before the BMW was rolled back off the bike? Or did the BMW driver not even realize what they did and just walked away whistling 'Dixie'.

Well now a days just about everyone has a phone that can take pics so snapping a few quick pics of the "situation" before it unfolds is easy.

I know if I came out and saw someone parked on my bike..they would be living off of life support today that's for sure. I would certainly beat them within an inch of there life!! :shoot:

Back