50 Degrees

Nice looking FZ1, with one of the correct livery color schemes.

My 2002 FZ1, has that same muffler/slip-on, but in all titanium. About the best $225.00 I ever spent on the FZ1OA forum, way over ten years ago at least. Still looks as new, and I have never repacked it. Not loud, at all even now. Picked up a black Sargent seat, about that same time frame. Lot of deals on that forum, for a long time. I will miss it.

Anyway, great looking bike. I must figure out a way to post some photos of my two gen.1's. A computer wizard I am not!

Adios

Oh yes! We are not in a drought any longer, for sure. So truth to tell, I did NOT do much riding at various times, over the winter months. That being said, Spring is about here, and with it great riding weather.

Wonderful day today, however. Was just Roger and myself, for breakie. Roger travels from Hayward, just for the breakfast. And he is 86 years young, and rides a 2012 Honda CBR1000RR sport bike! And ride it, he can!

We have been doing the Wednesday breakfast gig, for about a decade and a half. Gets me out of my residence, for a ride to meet pals. And that, is a good thing.

Adios

Nice looking FZ1, with one of the correct livery color schemes.

My 2002 FZ1, has that same muffler/slip-on, but in all titanium. About the best $225.00 I ever spent on the FZ1OA forum, way over ten years ago at least. Still looks as new, and I have never repacked it. Not loud, at all even now. Picked up a black Sargent seat, about that same time frame. Lot of deals on that forum, for a long time. I will miss it.

Anyway, great looking bike. I must figure out a way to post some photos of my two gen.1's. A computer wizard I am not!

Adios
Funny you should mention that exaust. During my cleaning yesterday I noticed the carbon fiber has a lttle problem on the underside. I figure a little epoxy will set it right for a few more years and will be in an inconspicuous spot. I think I paid $135 for it from a FZ1OA member.
And yes it's very quiet, which is my favorite thing about it.

Glad to hear that, sir. In fact I will celebrate your good fortune in a few hours, out in my massive, front porch. Okay, small porch. Lol!

Going to hit 67 here this afternoon. Soooo, time for a hand rolled, Churchill sized see-gar, and a couple hopped, malted, Tecate beverages.

Well, somebody has to do it, might as well be me!

You all have a nice afternoon, now.

Adios

It's not as bad as I originally thought. A little spot where the carbon weave overlaps on the underside.
Probably won't need anything for awhile.
I have a feeling i know that spot now. I'll keep an eye on it. Major Bummer the cf tube isnt round, would make replacement easy. I got a spare thats broken almost in half as a result of buying a midpipe. It would be nice to piece it together for a spare.

Back