2017 MotoGP Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Vinales is the man, excellent fast and controlled racing from him and Rossi is not too far behind either.
Well done to Crutchlow and I was happy to see Zarco finish strongly in 5th position.

Miller doing well again by finishing in the top 10 in 9th position.

[video=youtube;esmTCs53RpI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esmTCs53RpI&ab_channel=AHMADSETIYADI[/video]

It's hard to like the guy. I try, I really do.

So, next race is Austin, where Marquez has won every race ever held there. Despite the problems of the Honda so far this year, I can't imagine he will have any trouble keeping that unbeaten record there at the next race.

If my memory serves me, the Hondas were in even worse shape this time last year.

Wow he's over paid and real full of himself. Nothing to see here.

I like Jorge as I do with most of the riders on the grid. I think the rider most full of himself is Rossi, however I respect his longevity and ability to turn it on on race day. I am not a fan of Alex Marquez, (yes he is talented, but being gifted a championship by being given his team mates bike when he broke his and the outside pressure of his manager threatening the team to do this isn't good for the sport), although I think hes brother Marc is fantastic to watch. Each rider has their traits good and bad, I feel that Jorge gets a lot of hate due to Rossi's league of one eyed fanatics who can't see past their yellow wigs. I hope he gets to grips with the bike and shows his talents. He has adapted in the past in the 250 days, he can do it again.

I really hope Vinales keeps beating Rossi, but I also hope some other riders can get up onto the top step this year, especially Dovi and Pedrosa, two of the unluckiest guys in the paddock. There is a lot of potential this season - Bring it on!

Going to be a great weekend of Racing on TV this weekend!!!

MotoAmerica Races on Saturday and Sunday. GP qualifying on Saturday and Races on Sunday. DVR Set!!!! Woohoo!!!

I won't believe it until I read it from a respectable source.

On the plus side, it's race week!

well, it did not bode well for him with his tantrum on the side of the track.... I really hope he comes back this weekend with a better attitude and he is able to put down some solid laps.

It's a nice day today, 85, sunny, rather windy. Cold front tonight, dropping to 50 or so. High of 70ish.

It will be interesting to see how the weather plays into standings.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Good qualifying, looks like it will be between Marquez and Vinales.
Miller finally made it to the 2nd Qualifying and crashes on his 2nd lap Arghh!

Sent from my Moto G (4)

Back