2017 MotoGP Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Great race,... to the last turn. Awesome!
Ducati is very fast on straight but in the turns is very bad. If the races are like this I will be happy.
Cheers.

Looks like Vinales is the real deal and Dovi rode really well also. His team-mate Lorenzo, had a shocker.
Rossi also rode well to stay with the leading pack and I was really happy for Miller finishing inside the top 10 in eight.
Bad luck to Zarco who was leading easily at the start of the race, he'll also be one to watch this year.

Sent from my Moto G (4)

Great way to start the season. We were gutted about Zarco crashing out of the lead -- rookie mistake. Rossi was nowhere all week and in the tests and yet again pulls it out on race day. Great battles at the front.

The biggest surprise was Aleix on the Aprilia! What an incredible showing.

Folger did well to recover after shitty start. In his post race interview, he said he was too timid, too defensive in the first half of the race. I think he'll find his race day mojo as he gains experience.

Good to see Miller doing well, too bad about Whorehey, he may have to change his riding style after all, Vinales is looking good, hoping for a great season

Argentina race week! Rins has a broken ankle and may not race but we shall see!

I'll put a tenner on it that he will race. He has raced with worse injuries in the past.

Should be interesting to see if Michelin have learnt from last years race there!

I hope Jorge can get a grip on that Ducati and get it at the pointy end of the field.

And has Rossi and Vinales friendship started to wane after Rossi's loss last time out? It is only a matter of time!

This year is fun to watch!

I'll be interested to see how Zarco goes this year. Methinks Miller made a mistake not riding in the 600's first. He's only now starting to get his head around the bike and it's his 3rd year in the MotoGP.

Sent from my Moto G (4)

I'll be interested to see how Zarco goes this year. Methinks Miller made a mistake not riding in the 600's first. He's only now starting to get his head around the bike and it's his 3rd year in the MotoGP.

Sent from my Moto G (4)

Tito road moto 2 and still can't understand the bike. I think it is more the Honda than motoGP.

Tito road moto 2 and still can't understand the bike. I think it is more the Honda than motoGP.
2 years in Moto2 and Miller would have bypassed the last 2 years of Honda's issues.
It's not going to help his career at Honda either as this is the last year of his 3 year deal.
Hopefully he can be top 10 consistently this year.

Sent from my Moto G (4)

I for one am happy with the penalty point system being abolished. It was way too inconsistent. I just hope it doesn't get too wild on the track this year. I think Rossi and his new team mate are gonna get along just fine. Vinarles does seem happy on that Yamaha! I think it's going to be an exciting season as is WSBK and the Johnny Rea Show! Love it!

Marquez is looking like the reckless youth of a few years ago.... I am stoked to see Yamaha leading the charge so far.

The Duc was never going to suite lorenzo's style, he might of been better off going to Suzuki or Aprilla.... if it suites anyone, the Duc suites Marquez.... But there are a lot of races left for lorenzo to tame the beast, he was saying something about seat height adjustment setting him back a month.

Marc was just trying to hard like Dani, have to be careful with the front brake on the Honda. Yamaha looks grea!

I agree with the boys calling the shots, Zarco is a blast to watch. How the heck did he have any rubber left to stay in 5th?

Loreno is in over his head with the Duc, Suzuki would have been a better choice for him. His ego must be hurting now.

KTM factory has 2 points so far this season. Gotta root for the underdogs :)

Back