Hail's DRZ Build Thread

Hey Brad - here is a video showing a tour of the WHOLE park. LOL They even have gun ranges!!!!!! So you can bring your Glock!!! :cloud9:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eLGH5IjWYQ]Updated Tour Video.m4v - YouTube[/ame]

Something is following me home. :D

425766bc-18ea-0506.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Have you added anymore mods?
I'm really glad that you guys started talking about the sharp edge on the shifter. I never even noticed that. It would totally suck to poke a hole in your engine!!!
So I'm going to grind mine down and put that high temp radiator cap because it's so freaking HOT! That's really all the mods i can afford for the summer.
LOL
3 dirt bikes in one summer!!! Now I'm getting Mod Fever for the DRZ. Hahaha! It never ends!

Have you added anymore mods?
I'm really glad that you guys started talking about the sharp edge on the shifter. I never even noticed that. It would totally suck to poke a hole in your engine!!!
So I'm going to grind mine down and put that high temp radiator cap because it's so freaking HOT! That's really all the mods i can afford for the summer.
LOL
3 dirt bikes in one summer!!! Now I'm getting Mod Fever for the DRZ. Hahaha! It never ends!

I have done everything you might consider a must have for the DRZ. Short of replacing the stock tires with some proper knobbies before I get out on the trails!

You might consider some engine armor. It is a cheap mod and will help protect from all those drops we will have.

CFC OFFROAD ENGINE ARMOR- DRZ400 / KLX400 " All Years" / No Logo SM's Also | eBay

My skid plate is probably over-kill for anything we will be doing....

I have done everything you might consider a must have for the DRZ. Short of replacing the stock tires with some proper knobbies before I get out on the trails!

You might consider some engine armor. It is a cheap mod and will help protect from all those drops we will have.

CFC OFFROAD ENGINE ARMOR- DRZ400 / KLX400 " All Years" / No Logo SM's Also | eBay

My skid plate is probably over-kill for anything we will be doing....

I just ground down my shift arm. WOW! I am so glad that you guys posted that.
The engine armor is a fantastic idea and surprisingly affordable. I think i will grab a set of those.
Speaking of grips - i have always heard of Pro-Grips. They have tons of models and everyone gives them great reviews. LOL I think the most common review is "They are thicker and squishy". Hahaha!!!

Back