Zephyrhills, Florida to Murphy, North Carolina

My Step Dad, Jonny, hit a deer while riding his Harley Softail to work early Friday morning back in Florida. He was taken to the nearest hospital by EMS. I talked to him and my Mother and neither wanted me to come home. I finished my trip but stopped on the way home in Gainesville Fl, where he is, as his condition has gotten worse and is now in ICU. 9 broken ribs, fingers, clavicle, and nose, punctured lung, and some road rash.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4

My Step Dad, Jonny, hit a deer while riding his Harley Softail to work early Friday morning back in Florida. He was taken to the nearest hospital by EMS. I talked to him and my Mother and neither wanted me to come home. I finished my trip but stopped on the way home in Gainesville Fl, where he is, as his condition has gotten worse and is now in ICU. 9 broken ribs, fingers, clavicle, and nose, punctured lung, and some road rash.

Oh Lord, sorry to hear that. I hope he pulls through and makes a full recovery. Prayers going out to him bud! Totally sucks! :frown:

He had surgery today to repair his clavicle and titanium plate to his ribs. I'm back home now and will be heading back up to see him this weekend.

Back