Yamaha Factory Hard sidebags and the hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you not need these for your FZ1 'cause you have another bike for touring.......like GS1200 or something with places for storage? I guess I'm also asking if you ride the FZ without any add-on devices?

I have put these for sale since I dont intend on doing any long rides. Might get a track bike something next year. I enjoy trackdays than multi-day rides. Fz1 is perfect as it is for weekend fun rides for me as of now.

yes

Something is screwy with my pm feature. Yes I want the bags. I'll keep trying to pm you, not sure if the site has problems or something I'm doing wrong. edit: ok, I had to check the box on options to save a copy of sent message to my folder. .. I thought the messages I sent were not going out.. I'm a computer dummy!

Last edited:
imadummy

And it appears one must go to the control panel, settings, and then select the save option there, otherwise it must be done with each msg. that is sent/replied in order to have a record and the ability to review correspondance. I'm learning. OK folks, we are just working out details of the deal now. I feel like it's Christmas allover..

And it appears one must go to the control panel, settings, and then select the save option there, otherwise it must be done with each msg. that is sent/replied in order to have a record and the ability to review correspondance. I'm learning. OK folks, we are just working out details of the deal now. I feel like it's Christmas allover..

SOLD!

Bags are on its way to California!

Thanks Jeff! Sorry for the delay in shipping..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back