WTF? This is April Fool's?

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
OMG!!! This really sucks! I'm picking up her parts from paint TODAY...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogswsekbsTc]YouTube - some april fool's this is[/ame]

It just now stopped but for how long? Still going to get her stuff from paint because he's not open on weekends and I want it together and ready by Sunday!

Good Lord! How much snow can someone endure! I'd be sick to my stomach had I woke up this morning and seen that. I'm all ready to head to the mountain this Sunday. I feel bad for ya Eric, and I know with the low temps, its not like it dissappears in one day either. On the other hand, I am so ready to see the pics of the new paint job!!!!!

Well Eric, I almost hate to pour salt on your wound, (notice I said almost:spank2:) it's going to be 74 here today & 80 tomorrow :)

But you're right about Mother Nature.....she's not done, we're expecting some snow by Monday....ah springtime in the Rockies!

Well Eric I don't know what to tell aside from the fact I rode to work this morning, and the high is expected to be 82 today. : oops:

Looks like we're in for a hot dry summer so send some moisture our way.

Yeah man, I got about 1" last night but now its raining again so its almost gone.. They just swept the roads Wednesday too..

Ugh, I am SO moving away when I am like 30.

Aaaarrrrggggg!!

Forecast for this weekend is 20cm of snow, between Saturday and Sunday. That is 8 " for my American brethren.:deal: It just won't friggin quit. I keep hoping the same thing, that the weather network is having a laugh and just joking about this. As if we all up here were not stir crazy enough. I'm about ready to strangle someone, (probably the next weather man I see).:rant:

Oops, weather update, 91 today, not 82, my mistake, I promise to do better.

:sport12:

Track day 4/9 to 4/10 at Texas World Speeday, come on down!

Pete! I hope you sweat profusely today!!!!! Hahaha!!!

Hahaha! Not today Billy, it will be dry and I have my super cool Rev'It "Air" jacket on today; tomorrow the winds change and blow out of the Gulf, with that comes very high humidity. My son has a flagg football game at 10:30 am and I think the field will be brutal with, heat, sun and humidity.

And to think it snowed here in February! So in about 7 weeks we've seen a low of about 19, and a high to 94/96! Texas weather...

Hahaha! Not today Billy, it will be dry and I have my super cool Rev'It "Air" jacket on today; tomorrow the winds change and blow out of the Gulf, with that comes very high humidity. My son has a flagg football game at 10:30 am and I think the field will be brutal with, heat, sun and humidity.

And to think it snowed here in February! So in about 7 weeks we've seen a low of about 19, and a high to 94/96! Texas weather...

Your evil. I'll bet you used a magnifying glass to fry ants when you were a child.:spank2:

it has been a steady 70-80 degrees here all week, I'm planning to take a nice relaxing ride this weekend :sport12: I don't like sweating while I ride, but it beats not riding at all due to snow!

We've gotten cooler weather with some wicked thunderstorms/tornado warnings this week. The sun started to peer around some of the clouds late yesterday and today was beautiful, but only in the mid 50s low 60s for highs--chilly by Atlanta standards for this time of year. The weekend the temps will be back in the 70s like they should be and I'm gonna try to take advantage of it!

You folk that live where it snows a lot are made of hardier stuff than me. If i'd seen that this morning, I'd be packing a moving van and heading south! Of course, I was born and raised in the 5th hottest state in the country.

Back