Windham teen driver accused of deliberately hitting motorcyclist

If anyone wants to get in contact with the victim and see what kind of bills he is facing that aren't covered by insurance, etc., I would make a donation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps he should only be allowed to drive a small cc motorcycle or scooter for a few years and forced to see the OUTSIDE of the car. What a douche.

miniharley_petrol_scooter.gif

I bet if it had been a motorcycle cop he'd be in jail for a very long time. I've got a lot of respect for cops and the job they do. I couldn't and wouldn't do it myself, but it does get to me when a crime happens to a 'normal' citizen, it's a slap on the wrist and he's out on bail driving again, but you know if this happened to a cop he'd get 'assault with a deadly weapon'!

I 100% agree with you.
If I were the moto rider I would have a hard time feeling like justice was served. Hopefully the trial/sentencing phase will bring about some justice.
I honestly think that if I was the judge I would say "Glad both of you made it out of this alive. Since the defendant doesn't know why he did it, it is just as likely for him to do it again. The defendant is held without bond until trial." The confession part is what gets me. Wouldn't it be something if he does something similar again if another vehicle passes him while he is out on bail??
If that is too strict, Let's make an example out of him and take his license away. He can find other ways to go to work. LOL Hell!!! Maybe they should make him get a bus pass or have his parents take him back and forth to work. I personally would put him on one of these:

hoveround.jpg

That would give him an option to ride to work :D Not only are we going green - we took his license away. Perfect!!! :tup:

I'm not saying I do or do not believe in Karma. But, the kid who tried to kill me in 1998 was in an accident with his truck six months later. He ran into a ditch, went through the windshield, and the truck rolled over on him killing him. What goes around, comes around.

Back