Windham teen driver accused of deliberately hitting motorcyclist

De ja vu strikes! Almost the exact thing happened to me Oct 11,1998. I was forced off the road on my 1997 Suzuki Bandit 1200 intentionally by an 18 yr old kid who said the exact thing as the dumbass in that article. They need to put that kid away for attempted murder.

It's really a shame that this kid with little experience is pulling stuff like this. If you ask me, intentionally hitting someone with an automobile is definitely attempted murder. He even admitted to the crime! Some may say that he's young and stupid and made a mistake like as of us have at that age, but I say he needs his license revoked for good.

Umm, yeah I was 18 once, yeah I was stupid, but I've never tried to kill anyone, granted if someone tries to run me off the road that may change, but if you're old enough to do the crime....

First off I'm not advocating violence against this little turd(although a good beating may be what doucheboy needs). But I happened to notice that the paper published this walking headwound's address for all to see. If the motorcycling community in the Windham area decided to pay alot of attention to this meatbag's comings and goings. Maybe an organized ride to raise money for the downed rider. The route should pass this ignoramus's home at least a half dozen times. Or if enough riders get involved he could be followed(safely) by a bike wherever he goes. We get worked up over percieved injustice all the time. How about a little constructive protesting. If those of you that are local to the crime get something together let me know. I'd be quite willing to pony up some money for the cause. I know the rest of you that read this will be as angered as I am. Dumbass needs to go away for a while to think about his idiocy. The judge needs to have his head examined:BTW My father was a circuit court justice for almost 3 decades, and never would have let this turd get out and drive to look for a job.
If you folks can get loud withing the limits of the law, someone might pay attention to this.

Now my inner 18 year old wants to be locked in a room alone with Cody. If he's not a religious zealot now, he would be when I got done.

Last edited:
I was pretty stupid when I was 18 - Hell - I'm 40 now and I still get stupid sometimes. I really think they should throw the book at this kid. He could have easily killed the driver of the motorcycle.

Perhaps he should only be allowed to drive a small cc motorcycle or scooter for a few years and forced to see the OUTSIDE of the car. What a douche.

miniharley_petrol_scooter.gif

I bet if it had been a motorcycle cop he'd be in jail for a very long time. I've got a lot of respect for cops and the job they do. I couldn't and wouldn't do it myself, but it does get to me when a crime happens to a 'normal' citizen, it's a slap on the wrist and he's out on bail driving again, but you know if this happened to a cop he'd get 'assault with a deadly weapon'!

"If Eller makes bail and commits another driving violation, Spath said his bail could be revoked."

Sounds like every cop in that town should have his photo and know what he drives! There should be much more charges on this little turd!

Just because he was being passed?! Wow!

He'd have gotten shot here.

Perhaps he should only be allowed to drive a small cc motorcycle or scooter for a few years and forced to see the OUTSIDE of the car. What a douche.

I bet if it had been a motorcycle cop he'd be in jail for a very long time. I've got a lot of respect for cops and the job they do. I couldn't and wouldn't do it myself, but it does get to me when a crime happens to a 'normal' citizen, it's a slap on the wrist and he's out on bail driving again, but you know if this happened to a cop he'd get 'assault with a deadly weapon'!

Your exactly right Dazzler. I was "on the job" in NY way back in 1989 and you were taught in the academy that if someone makes an aggressive move towards you using an automobile, you have every right to use "deadly force" to stop that person. It is considered a "deadly weapon" in that situation. Unfortunately, legislation has a "double standard" when it come to Peace Officers and the general public. That shouldn't be the case. As you stated, had it been a police officer, you could best believe that he'd be charged with attempted murder, felony assault with a deadly weapon, along with traffic infractions as well. Now this poor rider, who according to the story, was actually making a "legal" pass on the left, has to lose income, lost his bike, medical bills, multiple fractures in his leg, etc. and can only hope to be compensated. It is a priviledge to have a driver's license in this country and as far as I'm concerned, this "bonehead" just lost his priviledge to operate a motor vehicle.

There should be consequences to match the action. If there are not suitable consequences the driver will think it's acceptable to drive like he did.

It's really a shame that this kid with little experience is pulling stuff like this. If you ask me, intentionally hitting someone with an automobile is definitely attempted murder. He even admitted to the crime! Some may say that he's young and stupid and made a mistake like as of us have at that age, but I say he needs his license revoked for good.

X2 on attempted murder!!! In addition, he is obviously incapable of making rational decisions.

Back