Wind screen comparison thread

I guess you can get the same look by chopping the stocker and painting it!

Yeah, possibly. :doh2:

However, it is made of aluminum, which I like, and it seems the angle is slightly different.

Maybe I'm wrong. Either way, I'm happy. I just got back from a ride, and there is no buffeting! The stock screen is horrible with that

Yeah, possibly. :doh2:

However, it is made of aluminum, which I like, and it seems the angle is slightly different.

Maybe I'm wrong. Either way, I'm happy. I just got back from a ride, and there is no buffeting! The stock screen is horrible with that

That screen would look killer on a matte white paint

FZ1 Windscreens

Purchased 2010 FZ1 out of Non-Current New inventory
Swapped out to OEM Touring screen. Never used stock
Great wind protection for helmet and upper body Problem it melted my dash

Puig Sport Touring Light Smoke great looks slight buffeting at shoulders at high speeds > 75 MPH

Zero Gravity Touring just put on last night will add after first ride

FZ1 Windscreen 2010

I'm 5"9

Bought my z with OEM touring screen great no buffeting on body or helmet. I did 3,000 miles between October and Late march. it melted my instrument panel

Switched to Puig Smoke Touring light buffeting at shoulders at >75MPH

Just installed Zero Gravity Smoke Sport Touring last nite will give review after riding

:stupidPC:

Puig Touring, OEM Touring ,Zero Gravity Touring Screen

I purchased my 2010 with the OEM Touring screen great protection in winter no buffeting but it acted like magnifying glass melted instrument cluster., Zero gravity great looking buffeting head shoulders great look. Puig great looks only slight wind age on shoulders.

I'm 5"9:sport12:

Will load some pictures later

My light smoke ZG DB made a slight melted spot on the top edge of my speedo. I think it has to do with the high degree of curve in that screen. I've learned to park in the shade when possible, bring a rag on sunny days and cover the speedo/tach or at least park with the sun behind the bike. I have the ZG ST light smoke and haven't seen that issue with it. The ST isn't as curved as the DB. I also have a clear V-Stream which I haven't noticed any melting, but I use it in cooler weather, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Back