Which Dragon Brothers, Opinions please.

I'm about to order some and was kind of on the fence between these two. Which do you think would go better on my bike?
Y-688F-16D-shot01.jpg

Y-688F-16G-shot01.jpg

003.jpg

I have an 08 in granite with gold forks and went with the all black shorty FDB levers.
I would stay away from the gold as they seem to be a lighter gold than the forks
From my observation there are many variances in the coloring of gold bling items

I have an 08 in granite with gold forks and went with the all black shorty FDB levers.
I would stay away from the gold as they seem to be a lighter gold than the forks
From my observation there are many variances in the coloring of gold bling items

Yeah, I was thinking the gold would look good but only if it was a very close match with the forks. Leaning toward the black/red.

I have the black on my blue bike. I have had both sets of levers(long and short) I didn't like the short for the clutch lever, but the brake was ok short. I have the long levers on both sides now and love them.

I have the '07 in cobalt blue with the gold full length FDB. They are not an exact match, but I think they look better live than in pictures.

I'm happy with the gold, myself. I've considered getting a shorty pair of levers too, but I'm really happy with the full length.

Let us know what you get. I think you'll be happy either way.

gold

I have some gold on my bike but I also noticed that almost every piece I ordered from different companies they all seemed to be slightly different in color. I ended up repainting all my pieces and have been hesitant to order anymore gold.

I went with the black FDB levers on my 09.

Back