What's your cage?

Chandler

What do you guys cruise around in during the rainy days (for those of you sane enough to not be on your FZ1 while there is a monsoon outside)?

I have a 2003 MKIV VW Jetta 2.0L.

I am looking to upgrade. I have my eye on a 2013 Audi S4. I am curious to see what my fellow FZ owners are trapping themselves in when they need to.

Pictures are encouraged.

DSC_0846.jpg

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Coupe

IMG_3906.jpg

2010 G37 sedan. Rockin car, fast, good handling, and okay mileage.

It's my "washing machine" I don't have any photos of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

My GFs grandfather bought a G37. I considered the 370z from Nissan as well as an infiniti 37s. I did not look to far into it though. I figured everyone around here has the g35 or the 37

No car at the moment but I have warmed up to the prospect of getting a car again. It's been over 5 years without one but I do miss the comfort and convenience.

I've got my sights on my friend's 2001 Honda Insight -- this is one of my favourite cars of all time, they are just so much fun

honda_insight_00_GY22M_04.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent choice! I drive an '06 Audi S4, I Love my car....

View attachment 20581

I thought about buying a used RS5 or RS4 - but the cost being close to 20K I thought I would just buy new if I could.

I am 20 years old with credit history as long as I could have it... But for a 44.9K car with 13 down I may not get the loan at a rate I am okay with. Hopefully we will see tomorrow. I applied at two credit unions to shop for rates.

I am putting over 20% down so typically speaking I would get a better APR. Now with limited credit history they may not want me. I was thinking worst case scenario they would just offer a high APR and I walk away with two hard credit inquiries on my report now... But the loan officers I have spoken with have sketched me out a bit. You would think with 13 down and getting the car with extra features at a price lower then book value that I would have current equity in the car and the bank would hope I default so they can repo the car and make extra money off me, but instead I am seen as a risk.

If I get it - I will post some pictures ;)

06 civic (parked) my son will get to use it, once he gets his license.

2013 Dodge Journey SXT (company car) R.I.P.
attachment.php

Next week, getting a replacement 2014 Journey SXT in black

I did have a really nice 02 Cummins till someone who was too busy lighting a cigarette to drive pulled into my lane while I was in it.
Now I got a 95 T100 beater with a heater 248000 and still running strong.

Her new 2014 Corolla LE ECO as of this past Monday... and my 2007 Taco DC TRD Off-Road

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20140512_195851.jpg
    IMG_20140512_195851.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_20140418_085149_edit.jpg
    IMG_20140418_085149_edit.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 311
2011 Nissan Altima 3.5SR. Inexpensive, fun to drive (it has the beefed up suspension and 3.5L engine which is the same as in the 350Z, 270hp), sort of decent mileage.

Man... Y'all got some nice cars....

I was also looking at buying a S4 (V8, not v6 Turbo), but when I took it for a spin, it was a little small for me... but it was hella fun to drive.

Instead I got this:
http://www.998cc.org/forum/the-bar/19847-new-4-wheeled-toy.html

Just got done putting new Bilstiens up front and Hotchkiss front and rear sway bars last night... Now it handles like a small car instead of a land yacht... It's nice to have handling that matches the performance of the rest of the car.

Back