What was your first street bike

First bike I rode was a 74ish honda 125 enduro.
First road bike I rode regularly was my buddy's 96 bandit 600
My first road bike that I owned outright was my m750 (POS)
Then onto the fz
Mind you I rode tons of other peoples bikes in there too.

a 1981 Suzuki GS850, which I bought in 1991 after I got hold of my driver's license. Took the bike in 1992 to Austria Molln on vacation, my first solo trip

had my biggest crash on a gs850, the oil seal went on the shaft drive on the highway, I didn't notice till the shaft seized at 110mph, totalled the bike but I hobbled away

any way first road bike was a Suzuki ap50 60cc big bore kit and a micron pipe, flat out down hill with the wind behind me 65mph

1982 Suzuki gs650e. wish I would have kept it I loved everything about that bike. The cash from this one went directly into my fz1 though and I love my fz1 just as much

just started riding, almost four years ago... first bike, still have it and she's running strong!

'09 Yamaha FZ6R

IMG_5740a.jpg

Just started riding three years ago. Bought a 2010 FZ6R in black and gold. Fun bike but just traded it in for a new 2011 holdover FZ1. I also ride a 1983 BMW R80RT.

Interesting thread with everyone own unique experience.

My 1st bike was a duel sport 1975 Suzuki TS 185. Bought it new before I had my license so about 70% of my time or so was off road in that bike. My 1st full on street bike was a brand new KZ650 in 1979. Right after I got out of high school. I really like the KZ650.

This is an awesome thread. So neat to see all the different bikes.

I've been riding almost 6 years. My first bike was a '05 R6 Raven of course. I loved that bike. It was stolen 3 yrs ago from my driveway. Rotor locks dont stop people from picking up bikes.

My first street bike was a Suzuki GN400 :) I can still remember driving that thing home on the freeway after purchasing it, funny how you remember certain things like that.

This is an awesome thread. So neat to see all the different bikes.

I've been riding almost 6 years. My first bike was a '05 R6 Raven of course. I loved that bike. It was stolen 3 yrs ago from my driveway. Rotor locks dont stop people from picking up bikes.

Sweet looking ride Matt! Sorry to hear she was swiped. Same deal with my GSXR750. Chained to my front fence, wheel lock, gone in 3 hours! If they want it badly enough........:shaking head:

Back