What does your screen name mean?

DPhantom679

Ever wonder how people come up with the idea of their screen name? I do sometimes. My first computer was a Commodore 128D and my friend at the time screen name was Shadow. So I came up with a variation of Phantom with DPhantom and years later when I was racing the local motocross tracks my racing number was 679 so I decided to combine the two.

dnasr refers to the license plate on my old honda 750 I built for street racing back in the mid 80's.and 14 is the race number i used for BMX before I could drive.

I really think I will get that plate back.

I started out with a 300 baud modem "back in the day" on an Apple II+ and nothing but bulletin boards. I was a fan of Scooby Doo and used to be really thin even though I ate a lot and might have even smoked some...times, like the character Shaggie on the cartoon so I started going by "Shaggie" online. That later got shortened. I have friends to this day who call me "Shag" in real life.

Last edited:
I changed mine from FZ1inNH which was obvious.... but everyone kept messing it up... to Cobalt because my last three bikes have all been Cobalt Blue and my Tacoma is also Cobalt Blue. :D I like blue!

My old high school (from many moons ago) team name was Monroe Bearcats. School colors were orange and black hence the colors of my KTM. It sort of added up and bearcat became my screen name on most of the forums I frequent.

Mine is something I came up with when I started joining chat rooms. It started as whome. Then when I started getting into forums I found it was taken so I started substituting the numbers and adding caps to make it more unique.

It is supposed to be two words.

Who Me?

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

When ever I go for a ride I always take the road with bends over just going in a straight line I even take the long way to and from work just so I can go through the bends..

Keeping things in order and planning well are not my strong points. I've had to work very hard since my late twenties to be more organised and thought-out lest I become a bum. A friend once quoted about me: "Chaos, Panic and Disorder.... my work here is done" and it became a group joke for awhile, about the same time I was choosing my Xbox 360 online user name - "Khaotik" just seemed to sum me up.

Back