What Do You Do For A Living ?

I drug you.

Help shove a tube through your groin.

Shove a even longer tube to your heart and inject you with a fluid that can potentialy cause your kidney to fail to see if your heart arteries are blocked.

At the end, I clarify to you that you're either okay, or you're getting a stent to your heart, and or end up getting your chest crack for bypass surgery cause all your smoking, boozing or just utter bad luck did you in.

And all with a understanding voice and face to go along with the news.

Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory.

I am a deputy Sheriff for my local County. Have conflicts though enforcing traffic laws especially since I tend to disregard them when on my FZ1, Can't help to open her up every now and then when I am out there and tend to cut other riders slack as long as they aren't doing it around a lot of traffic and have proper gear on. Usually just lecture them on the gear thing since we don't have a helmet law in Texas.

I am a deputy Sheriff for my local County. Have conflicts though enforcing traffic laws especially since I tend to disregard them when on my FZ1, Can't help to open her up every now and then when I am out there and tend to cut other riders slack as long as they aren't doing it around a lot of traffic and have proper gear on. Usually just lecture them on the gear thing since we don't have a helmet law in Texas.

That's cool that you do that. Especially the lecture about gear.

good on you for being a decent bloke (Sheriff) :) , here in Australia most Police / Cop's are good guy's /gal's & have a similar attitude as yours . but not that our Cop's are soft , they are understanding to a certian degree & then are tough / hard when its time not to be ..

I instruct people to defend themselves with their guns. People who use guns for self defense at home and people who carry concealed guns in public take my courses. I really enjoy the work, especially watching people who were defenseless lambs becoming self reliant. :thumbup:

Credit Analyst for a international Industrial Supply Co, everything from the drinking cooler to the 500 ft cranes. Not a ton of fun, but pays the bills.

Me, I sell lumber and building supplies for a living. Started in the wholesale end of the business but now I am in the retail end. It is really slow right now and has been for some time now but I am optimistic that things will turn around.

Mean1 I think you win for the best job of all.

I manage 30 independent contractors for a insurance inspection company. Fun job because it is different everyday. Our guys have inspected everything from gas station, gay resorts, nudist resorts, marijuana distributon program, strip clubs, apartments.

Consultant as a General Contractor to a development firm. But I long for the days when I can get back into the field and build as opposed to pushing paper, phone calls, and e-mails all day long.

Presently working on a Hotel in Tuba City, AZ. for the Hopi Indian Tribe opening 8/31/09.

BroHay

I put in 20 years as a teacher/principal/superintendent. I sold my big house when real estate was up. I downsized and retired. I'm loving it. I teach a class now and then at the local community college for vacation money! My wife still works however, nothing like being a kept man....

Back