What did you do to your Non-FZ1 motorcycle today.

3abbe814328cbc7bd2f35b08cb7bda97.jpg

Was there in the fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next time your going to Millville let me know. Im about An hour away and your more than welcome to stop or stay here [emoji2][emoji2]

Sounds good. I used to live in catawissa. I work with a guy from kulpmont who also rides an fz1, Im not sure if he is a member here or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got my front Ohlins fork cartridges worked out. Even though the Tiger 800xc is listed as a specific application for these cartridges you will have problems if you are over 200lbs. I am apparently one of the people who got to help them work through whatever remaining issues there were.

I am 225 in the mornings and 230 in the evenings. ;) Even with Ohlins' heaviest spring the front was way too soft. It would easily bottom out. Ohlins ended up making me new custom valves, at no charge. I feel bad that my shop had to eat the labor on the second go around due to Ohlins' problem.

The front suspension is a beautiful thing now. It finally matches the rear and it is confidence inspiring. I need to get out and ride a bit to determine what my settings need to be for different driving circumstances. Even though it took a while I am very, very happy now!

Last edited:
Pulled the forks on my 990 and had them serviced for the first time at 21,000 miles. Tech said all was well. Bled the brakes today and and ready to rock and roll the Supoermoto.:sinister:.

Finally got the KTM back home. Did quite a bit to it. I may still need to service the rear shock but will wait and see what the first ride through the forest is like on it. I was really worried about being able to kick start it. I never had a kick start bike before. It starts up first kick with little effort. Very happy about that.
  • Fork Seals
  • Fork Oil
  • Air Filter
  • Lower Shock Bearing
  • rear Brake Pads
  • Countershaft Seal
  • Rear Sprocket
  • Front Sprocket
  • Chain
  • Rear Axle
  • Skid Plate
  • Kick Stand