What did you do to your Non-FZ1 motorcycle today.

Wife says it doesn't look good, what do you think?

Okay, I'm so sorry but I'm going to have to agree with your wife. I know thats a Man Code No-No, but I have no choice. Prism look is out. I'd just go with plain brushed aluminum or gun metal. Then again, it's your ride and you do what you want. Your the one that has to dig it.

hmm.. so you don't like the finish.. I wanted stips but this was 50% cheaper :)

it's a junk/rat bike , I wait for new points and condenser from ebay.. if it doesn't run good it goes to the scrapyard

hmm.. so you don't like the finish.. I wanted stips but this was 50% cheaper :)

it's a junk/rat bike , I wait for new points and condenser from ebay.. if it doesn't run good it goes to the scrapyard

Only the finish. The shape and fit are great. Just not a big fan of that "prism effect". But your right, wait to make sure it runs first before changing anything.

I welded a piece of sheet on, then made it look nice with some filler, and painted it.

20130218183157405.jpg

20130223191451435.jpg

2013030320021722.jpg

Thanks! Only 2 things left to do this year, ordered some new ASV levers and the passenger mounts/pegs are out for black powdercoat. The silver just stuck out too much for my liking.

Hoping to be able to borrow a truck and go get the bike from WI soon. I got the replacement decals for the exhaust I had made so those will need to go on. :sinister:

Back