What did you do to your Non-FZ1 motorcycle today.

I dont think I have ever once locked a wheel on my bikes... Probably a good habit to get into though.

Sure! You live in Bend. Thank God you have that oportunity. When I retire, I'm moving somewhere where locks are not a necessity as well! It sucks that each night I have to lock my bike up like I'm closing up Fort Knox!

Sure! You live in Bend. Thank God you have that oportunity. When I retire, I'm moving somewhere where locks are not a necessity as well! It sucks that each night I have to lock my bike up like I'm closing up Fort Knox!

Not only not locked but I have only ever taken the key out of the ignition to open the back seat. I don't even take the key out of my truck sitting in my driveway.

Last edited:
Almost done with my Vapor computer install on the DRZ. Just need to install the tach and speedo sensors tomorrow after work.

14631d1368143285-what-did-you-do-your-non-fz1-motorcycle-today-dsc00434.jpg

Looks Good Brad, did you start with Zero miles again with that ? Did you keep the stock tires or go street tires ?

Yep. It will start at zero. I only had about 350 miles on it. I am still running the stock tires which are 60/40 Street/dirt. I purchased some new DOT knobbies that are mod 30/70 Street/dirt but have not mounted them yet. I don't plan to motard it.

Very nice computer/display/guage(s). :tup: Can you change the back light color too? Now I just wonder where it stores the toilet paper, because I'm sure it must wipe your a$$ too! :rofl:

wipe-you-ass_o_822592.jpg

Stewie+Wipe+My+Butt.jpg

:wow: That just went where I didn't expect. :D :spank2:

That thing looks awesome!

You're making me want one. I really like the WR250R, but, I'd imagine the DRZ400 has a little more grunt, but is a bit heaver. Have you heard how they compare?

I really love everything you've done to it. :tup: I'm not a fan of digital tach, but with that display, I could love it. :p

Momma Mia look at the tach, Do you run it that high ? I went big on gearing last summer to drop mine so now I can run 70 and not sound like it's going to come apart. Hey nice yard to Man :cheers:

What kinda tires are them ? Not stock ?

Back