What did you do to your Non-FZ1 motorcycle today.

I cleaned and re-assembled the carbs this morning with the plan to install them this afternoon but I got a little too close to the house while trying to move it to the open side of the garage.

IMG_20120515_190027.jpg

theWolf and the sun don't seem to get along. By the time I gave up and got help to get it back up, I was whooped. I guess carb install will be another day.

I cleaned and re-assembled the carbs this morning with the plan to install them this afternoon but I got a little too close to the house while trying to move it to the open side of the garage.

IMG_20120515_190027.jpg

theWolf and the sun don't seem to get along. By the time I gave up and got help to get it back up, I was whooped. I guess carb install will be another day.

You should have at least taken a shot of you with your "knee down"!!! We would have thought you were a badazz rider!! A knee down in you driveway! Who's badder than you! Hahaha!!!

Had a Barons Heavy Duty Rear Spring put on the suspension for my big butt and break in service done at dealership.

That damn thing has 2 drain plugs for the motor and 1 for the transfer-case. LOL

You should have at least taken a shot of you with your "knee down"!!! We would have thought you were a badazz rider!! A knee down in you driveway! Who's badder than you! Hahaha!!!

Thank God I didn't get a knee down but got the hell out of the way instead.

Hope you're ok.

On the plus side, look at that lean angle!

You oughta see the gouges in the driveway!

I can use Skert's method to pick up the FZ1 but it's never worked for me with this bike. That's not exactly true: it worked once then the bike went over on the other side.

Had a Barons Heavy Duty Rear Spring put on the suspension for my big butt and break in service done at dealership.

That damn thing has 2 drain plugs for the motor and 1 for the transfer-case. LOL

Actually, our Raiders have three oil drains. There is one on the oil tank and two on the engine.

Daaaang !!!!

WOW Troy !! You look fabulous on the RZ . . . I want to be the first one to wish you luck !!

Btw, next trip over , , ,, bring your checkbook pal . .. ! :sinister:

Picked up the R1 after having the ak 20's and penske 8983 installed! Rides a little rough for commuting so it should be perfect for the fun stuff!

Got the front (no2) carb in and connected to the rear (no1) carb. Now I just need to figure out where all those hoses go on the rear carb. That's what I get for waiting over a month to put them back in.

Gas tank has been soaked in vinegar for a while and is as clean as new (on the inside from what I can see).

Back