What did you do to your Non-FZ1 motorcycle today.

That 1.3 gallons will be good for an easy 100 miles more, eh?

I wish. My mileage varies greatly depending on what I am doing. If I am on the highway cruising at 75 - 80 mph I get around 35mpg. When I am on the back roads and trails I get around 60 mpg. My total range with the new tanks is around 150 miles on average.

I preparation for warmer weather I removed the Aprilia "touring" windscreen and installed the black windscreen. The stocker is clear.

I also dialed in the suspension and rearsets.

ede5apad.jpg

Last edited:
Took my Tiger out today on the Cheeseburger Loop north of Houston. I have some more ideas on how to improve this 200 mile loop. 231.3 miles today.

We did not stop for may photo ops. This is all I got. Most of these were while we were still in Sam Houston national Forest.

Got an AltRider brand kick stand foot. It helps to keep it from sinking in to softer soil when off road. (...and asphalt when it is hot)

Last edited:
Mounted the OEM plexi headlight protection and the delivery man got me the DoubletakeMirrors, which were quickly mounted to my little black tiger. Yet to find some time now to go out there again...
When are they building that bridge/tunnel to the USA again?

Mounted the OEM plexi headlight protection and the delivery man got me the DoubletakeMirrors, which were quickly mounted to my little black tiger. Yet to find some time now to go out there again...
When are they building that bridge/tunnel to the USA again?

No photo of the headlight cover? Shame on you!

2edazugu.jpg

I put these foam sleeves over my stock handgrips. What a difference!! I dont have to close my hands as much, way more comfy i wish i would have done this six years ago. Best $10 ive spent on her yet. Now to put them on the FZ.

2edazugu.jpg

I put these foam sleeves over my stock handgrips. What a difference!! I dont have to close my hands as much, way more comfy i wish i would have done this six years ago. Best $10 ive spent on her yet. Now to put them on the FZ.

If you park out in the rain, slip plastic sandwhich bags over them and elastics to hold them. Foam grips get soggy in the rain, but are nice on the hands.

Back