What did you do to your Non-FZ1 motorcycle today.

Hehehe. Ordered SATO lower rearsets today. My three, needing four surgery knees are good for only 2 hours. The SATOs are fully adjustable and forward about 30mm, 5 to 15mm lower. Happy knees!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Hehehe. Ordered SATO lower rearsets today. My three, needing four surgery knees are good for only 2 hours. The SATOs are fully adjustable and forward about 30mm, 5 to 15mm lower. Happy knees!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I have had sato's on every R1 I have owned and the FZ1. Best rearsets on the market IMO. :cheers:

Installed my knock-off shorty levers on the Tiger......

16003d1379979426-what-did-you-do-your-non-fz1-motorcycle-today-dsc01047.jpg

16004d1379979426-what-did-you-do-your-non-fz1-motorcycle-today-dsc01054.jpg

Loaded up for a quick overnight camping trip tomorrow night at Lake Somerville. Still don't have my racks so no saddle bags to try out yet. I need a more compact sleeping bag!

16016d1380238051-what-did-you-do-your-non-fz1-motorcycle-today-img_1596.jpg

Had a blast with my freshly flashed ECU in and man, she goes like stink now!

Ordered a pretective film set for the gayzer and today Im considering ordering some SW Motech luggage.

Crush it

Loaded up for a quick overnight camping trip tomorrow night at Lake Somerville. Still don't have my racks so no saddle bags to try out yet. I need a more compact sleeping bag!

16016d1380238051-what-did-you-do-your-non-fz1-motorcycle-today-img_1596.jpg

Just get a compression sack for the bag you have, it will pack smaller that way, and have less bugs (and dust) on it, when you get to camp. My -20 C bag (Asolo) packs 1/2 that size in the compression sack that came with it. My summer bag is about the size of your sleeping pad, but 2/3 as long when stuffed in it's compression sack. It is a good work-out for the hands stuffing it back in there, when breaking camp.

Have fun. It was -1 this morning and a little brisk riding to work. Camping is most likely done for the season here.

Last edited:
Hey hellgate, how comfortable is that tuono for a 2-3 hour stretch in the saddle? Also, does the fairing give more protection at speed than it looks? It sure is a beautiful bike, it makes me think about upgrading every time I see it!? Makes me jealous of your commute!

Back