What did you do to your FZ today?

They are a bit fatter. I was worried about this before I bought them as I have small hands. I wear S or XS gloves. I actually have found this to be the opposite and the 'Sportz' version is actually really nice. I enjoy the control I get with these grips and I have no issues with reaching the levers
Thanks I also have small hands and was a bit concerned that my grip might be compromised.

Didn't do anything yet, just ordered parts though.

Rear tire hugger
AIS removal kit
Timing advancer kit
Parts for carb tuning
Bar end mirror adapters
New bars/grips

I think thats it for now...Now just gotta wait for this snow to melt so I can get to my bike and start the work!

Sunday, I took the girlfriend for her first bike ride. She seemed to like it. Enough to email me links to jackets and helmets.

Today I just looked at it on the porch, wishing I could put on the Pilot Power front I got in today. :frown:

On a better note, my R1 rear shock adapter should be in soon.

Actually wasn't today, did it over the weekend but...put installed a Graves Titanium slip-on. Then this week got to do a photoshoot in front of some aircraft!!

PS If anyone is interested in this exhaust there are more here: New Graves FZ1 Exhaust Stainless Cat Back Slip on with Titanium Can 2006 | eBay

Great price and great guy to deal with...QUICK transaction!!

Great photo!! Hey, whats the temps like down in Dover? Your still riding down there? Lucky stiff!!!

Great photo!! Hey, whats the temps like down in Dover? Your still riding down there? Lucky stiff!!!

The temps down here are like a roller coaster...20's last week, 40-50's the other day, 70 yesterday, 38 and snow forecasted for tomorrow. So riding intermittentantly...lol. Although, I will ride in pretty cold weather as long as the roads are clear.

Had to re tighten the throttle cable mounting bolts near the throttle bodies.

While I was riding today the throttle cable popped out. I lost all but 1/5 of my throttle, and it would only accelerate near the normal WOT position. Kinda scary when you start to accel and your throttle hand just slips back suddenly. Wasn't sure initially if my grip slipped on the tube or if the cable popped out some how.

Aw well, I got my burrito and got her home before a quick 10 min fix.

Put on my Pilot Power front today. Turn in is so much better than the Pilot Road 2 which is an excellent tire.

Also, I received my 08 R1 shock today. I hope to knock the swap out later in the week.

Matt

Finally got my flasher relay from CustomLED today, and was glad that the house was empty so I could finish the install of my Motodynamic tail light and Photon turn signals/running lights.

Installed a hard outlet for my Powerlet RapidFIRe jacket. Cost me $4, since I had the wire laying around. I might "splurge" on another $4 and put a connector on the wiring so that I can take the side panel off. I couldn't find a cap for the outlet so I cut the end off an old DC adapter and will use that.

Back