What did you do to your FZ today?

I scared the piss out of myself this morning. I was on one of those clover leaf on ramps from the 143 on to the I-10. I was practicing my hanging butt cheek off the side for the corner and was rolling on the throttle coming out of the corner about 65 after being 45 in the corner. I went to shift my weight back to the center of the seat and pulled up on the bars a little bit, the front tire lifted up and kicked over about a foot. :wow:. I was in part scared and kind of in shock giggling laughing hysterically.
Lesson learned don't pull on the bars, just use the legs to shift the weight. :beer:

After about 10000km, the plaint on the lower part of my front guard was chipping and the Belly pan middle was looking a bit sandblasted. So I Plasti Dipped them. Gotta put a black pin strip on the guard join area but suits the rest of the lower part of the bike IE All gloss, Satin or flat black. Also polished my headers.
Looks professional and nice chicken stripes :D

Got her out, short of an hr after work on back roads. Lots of sand from cold weather last 2 weeks. Easy stop at a intersection still slid the backend. Them tires are hard.

Today, I wired up my Centech AP-1 fuse panel and hooked up all my accessories. Now, I finally have all my winter and travel goodies on the bike.

Oxford heated grips, heated vest, LED driving lights and a GPS power lead. The panel still has space for four more inputs if I wanted. Can't imagine there's much more I would need.

Rode to lunch, had my first road hazzard moment as I had to ride over a cabinet door. Also got caught in my first bit of rain. I was like WTF, is someone kicking gravel up and hitting me in the knee, then I felt the drops on my neck. I was like aww shoot, I better get home with my luck.

High in the 70's / No chance of rain / Yahoo !!!!

The day was a gift from God ( Thank You ) Today I finished up installing led turn singles, stop lights & fraam horns. after witch I went down to the ocean for a 120 mile ride:sport12:

Today, I wired up my Centech AP-1 fuse panel and hooked up all my accessories. Now, I finally have all my winter and travel goodies on the bike.

Oxford heated grips, heated vest, LED driving lights and a GPS power lead. The panel still has space for four more inputs if I wanted. Can't imagine there's much more I would need.
How fat are your Oxford grips? I bought some cheaper Motorax ones and they are somewhat fatter than the std ones.

They are a bit fatter. I was worried about this before I bought them as I have small hands. I wear S or XS gloves. I actually have found this to be the opposite and the 'Sportz' version is actually really nice. I enjoy the control I get with these grips and I have no issues with reaching the levers

Back