What did you do to your FZ today?

Got in a nice 160 mile ride to Austin from Houston. Took a few scenic detours so that I was. Of on the main highway the entire time. Enjoying a nice margarita. Ow at the Iron Cactus on 6th street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Protons and t-rex frame sliders
20120427_173904.jpg

FE and X-Arc turn signals
20120427_173850.jpg

My Graves FE finally came in earlier today, so I started putting it on. Just gotta button it up tomorrow before work. Since I sold my '08, I've gotta start all over again with the mods on this one!

Worked on the tail, made brackets for the blinkers instead of the really ghetto rig I previously had.
aefd83d7-a15d-6398.jpg

Ordered piaa HID lights for headlight setup, also ordered bar end mirrors :) done ordering parts!

Watching both mine and Michele's sitting in the garage as we are now on the 6th straight day of steady rain here in NH. I knew the lack of snow this winter and the extra dry start of spring would eventually catch up! I mean, we did need rain but not a freakin' WEEK of it!

Anyway, the replacement SpeedoDRD came in last night and I'll be installing that tonight. Version 3.60M so it should make the bike run smoothly with a corrected dash! But there will be no testing tonight.... nor tomorrow because the rain is here until Sunday in the wee hours!!! :rant:

Worked on the tail, made brackets for the blinkers instead of the really ghetto rig I previously had.
aefd83d7-a15d-6398.jpg

Ordered piaa HID lights for headlight setup, also ordered bar end mirrors :) done ordering parts!

Looks good buddy! No more flappity signals! Cant wait to see the headlight setup either man, I bet its bitchin! :Rockon::Rockon::Rockon:

I added a few new farkles to the bike yesterday. First came new rubber (Continental Conti Motions) and some 90 degree valve stems, then a new windscreen (Puig Racing dark smoke), and finally some Motivation fork and axle sliders. The only thing left is to wait on the SW-Motech engine guard to be shipped from Twisted Throttle once they get the new stock in.

Finished with most of the winter mods.

Did all the standard performance mods and a few style/comfort mods.
Time to ride!

IMG_0610.JPG

IMG_0617.JPG

Next up is a chin spoiler and red wheel stripes.

Watching both mine and Michele's sitting in the garage as we are now on the 6th straight day of steady rain here in NH. I knew the lack of snow this winter and the extra dry start of spring would eventually catch up! I mean, we did need rain but not a freakin' WEEK of it!

I know the feeling, I haven't had the bike out is weeks it feels like. Either rain or 30 degree temps during the morning commute, this weather is killing me

Back