Well I finally pulled the trigger and I pulled it HARD!!!

Congrats...

from
Al-bundy-ed-oneill-animated-gif-1.gif

to
Al-bundy-ed-oneill-animated-gif-2.gif

keep your speed up and you can ride on water
1239177229watermotorcyc.gif

I'm happy for you. Enjoy them both. Leave room for the Super Tenere!

We'll I have been waiting to pass on this news till I could verify the info I received on Saturday in the mail.

It seems that some financial changes that were made regarding my child support from marriage number 1 got reversed due to some good lawyer work on ex wife #1's part. I had fought to get the support stopped at 18 as I don't think it is right that I have to continue to pay while they are in college as the divorce decree had stated. If you are a married couple you are not required by law to pay for anything for your child after 18 so why is divorced different right?

So long story short my income is reduced again as I am back paying for one of the kids again. So as of today the FZ1 was taken back to dealership since it was tore down for modding and had never had miles put on it unlike the Raider which I spent the weekend riding. My dealer took the bike back and the Credit Union canceled the loan for my luckily.

The other bad part is I am going to incur some more legal fees and am going to have to start another parts for sale thread soon. There are going to be some really nice. New never mounted parts and a beautiful custom tail and euro headlight kit for sale too.

I will be taking some pics and I will get the thread going.

:(

We'll I have been waiting to pass on this news till I could verify the info I received on Saturday in the mail.

It seems that some financial changes that were made regarding my child support from marriage number 1 got reversed due to some good lawyer work on ex wife #1's part. I had fought to get the support stopped at 18 as I don't think it is right that I have to continue to pay while they are in college as the divorce decree had stated. If you are a married couple you are not required by law to pay for anything for your child after 18 so why is divorced different right?

So long story short my income is reduced again as I am back paying for one of the kids again. So as of today the FZ1 was taken back to dealership since it was tore down for modding and had never had miles put on it unlike the Raider which I spent the weekend riding. My dealer took the bike back and the Credit Union canceled the loan for my luckily.

The other bad part is I am going to incur some more legal fees and am going to have to start another parts for sale thread soon. There are going to be some really nice. New never mounted parts and a beautiful custom tail and euro headlight kit for sale too.

I will be taking some pics and I will get the thread going.

:(

Oh man! Keep your chin up brother! Good things will come your way. At least you still have two wheels under you pal!

yeah I am happy I can keep one bike.

Buddy, I've been through all the nonsense that your going through now so I feel your pain. I know it may be a tender subject for the ladies here on the board but unless you've walked in our shoes they really don't understand how crappy it is for good fathers that get "raped" by the system when it comes to alimony and child support. Imagine! My first wife was sleeping with some maintainence guy while I was at work, I had photographic proof of her infidelity, yet some Judge (and I use that term loosely), still tells me that I must live like a pauper until my kid gets out of college!!! Tell me thats right!!! That's why the second time around I told her that she'd get my son OVER MY DEAD BODY!!! I raised him on my own from that day forward and never looked back. She knew that I wasn't kidding and didn't dare try to take him from me. The laws need to start changing and while they are coming around a bit, we are still years away from getting any satisfaction. A man can take care of his child just as good as any woman out there. :looseit:

Oh Bogie I hate to read about that :( I know you had been so excited to start working on your FZ1 again. Your first one turned out great and I had no doubt this one would have as well...

It is what it is.........I just have to tackle this head on like all the other problems. It was tough to take it back but it was the right and only thing to do. you all will just have to deal with a Raider S rider lurking around here till I get another FZ1. LOL

As sad as I am for you that you were forced to return the FZ1, am I very happy you were able to return it as though you never bought it rather than having to sell it for a loss before even riding it.

Enjoy that Raider. It's a sweet ride too. I'm anxious for more pictures of it. Now you need a bikini model to lay across it. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just gonna ask why all the FZ parts for sale again when u just bought a new one but nevermind I read the whole thread,sorry but u can at least have one ride to keep u on the road.Who knows maybe u can meet your next wife on the Raider!!!!:eek5:

Beautiful bike! Do they make seats for the Raider that are more comfortable for a passenger? I have found some great deals on Raiders here in Wisconsin and you have peaked my interest. Thanks!

Ultimate seats; I plan on getting new seats this year.

Back