Wanted Micron serpent downpipes/headers

Delta

Need the serpent headers new or in mint condition. Or do you know where I can get a set?
UK sellers as postage fron outside the UK will be silly money.
Cheers guys.

Good luck finding one,Micron went out of business in 2007.

If you find someone that has a couple of them please pm me as I'd like one myself.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Last edited:
Good luck finding one,Micron went out of business in 2007.

If you find someone that has a couple of them please pm me as I'd like one myself.

Sent from my Nexus 5

I have been looking for some time now, it's like finding rocking horse shit. I have the serpent gp end can and would love to marry it up to the headers. Other than the serpent headers I'm not sure what else would do and match up too.

Arrow headers and Holeshot headers will fit your Micron end can.

I have the Arrow headers myself, they make horsepower up top but the midrange is a tad weak compared to headers with longer primary downpipes like Yoshi and Micron.

How much power do you have now with your setup? I'd love to see your dyno chart if you have one?

I really really want the Micron Serpent Headers....!
Grrr sell me yours...!
Rare as rocking horse shit.
Oh well I guess I'll have to find the next best then guys.
What other headers are rated highly? The yoshi headers look a close next to the Serpents yes??

The Yoshi header is excellent but you will have to modify your midpipe to fit it. It's designed as a full system and doesn't fit other mufflers.

Sent from my Nexus 5

The Yoshi header is excellent but you will have to modify your midpipe to fit it. It's designed as a full system and doesn't fit other mufflers.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Are the yoshi headers the same length as stock?
Is the diameter of the yoshi headers the same at the can end?
Im asking as the micron gp can has the mid pipe built in to it.
Cheers fella.

You would have to do some modifications to the Micron mid-pipe to get it to fit; based on everything I have read about the Yoshi system.

I haven't done it myself so I can't give you specifics.

If you do decide to do it, I would love to see the finished product.

Back