Video: Kawasaki Z1000SX v Yamaha FZ1 Fazer

I was just looking at where you say you're from ----- You do realize that there is nothing between St. Louis and Indiana? There is a good restaurant near Salem. Of course, Mt Vernon does have a Harley dealer now. :)

Effingham, IL and Terre Haute, IN have Harley dealers too, but since I don't want anything that says "Harley" on it, I will never go to another Harley shop.

Just corn and soybeans between St. Louis and Indianapolis (and me). No twisty roads with out dirt and gravel either :( a big, flat grid :(

images

Sorry for the hijack, I couldn't resist the 'zed' taunt... :gagged:

Effingham, IL and Terre Haute, IN have Harley dealers too, but since I don't want anything that says "Harley" on it, I will never go to another Harley shop.

Just corn and soybeans between St. Louis and Indianapolis (and me). No twisty roads with out dirt and gravel either :( a big, flat grid :(

Yeap --- I'm from Wood River and pretty familiar with the area.

The bags that are on the Kawi ARE the GIVI V-35's The green panels on it are exactly the same shape as the grey ones on mine. They will fit a medium Shoei RF1100 helmet, no problem. My old RF 900 Shoei fit as well.

v-35paintfa.jpg

Hey Oldschool,

Did you make the rack where the pillion seat goes or buy it.....I like it. If you made it could you give us all some instruction or if you bought it could you tell us where please?

PK1

Back