UPS Man just came.....

Something strange going on.....can u provide me with an straight on shot.....better yet the mounting instructions for the clutch side.

Something is amiss and I'm missing it....

The original purchase came to me in pieces from the previous owner and the clutch side had suffered a tip over of some sort.

Repaired the clutch side using using some allen bolts.

I've narrowed it down to being the pan head bolt that holds everything together....or at least that is my best guesstimate.

The Allen bolt that I used fit inside, and I thought, provide a good anchor point without interfering with the operation of the shift lever. I had gotten some new work boots and was trying to make a minor adjustment to get a comfortable position since j could not get the same boot.

I noticed that the arm was making contact with the body that you attach for the adjustability yet the foot peg was not spinning. My thinking is that the gilles supplied panhead bolt offers an attachment that allows smooth operation that he allen does not....

It is not rocket science, but maybe I'm missing somehing and have been limping along all this time......

Back