Two Brothers Titanium Installed.

do you have your header cat gutted? my two bros slip on is loud as hell i assume its because of the cat being gutted ...by loud i mean like a straight pipe :wilynily:

do you have your header cat gutted? my two bros slip on is loud as hell i assume its because of the cat being gutted ...by loud i mean like a straight pipe :wilynily:

No, I did not gut the cat and it was still 6db over the limit. If I'd gutted it? It would have been off the dude's meter I'm sure. His meter was rated at 126 db and I hit 124 in the 8k range.

BTW, the P1 tip doesn't do much at all. The P4 tip is almost too small but I still seem to have more than adequate HP but there was a little loss.

The tip will come out on that first track day though. :D

I was lovin' it until I had to install the P4 tip... Now I'm lovin' the looks, lovin' the weight reduction and meh on the sound. ;) 2 out of 3 isn't bad!

I love the look of your Two Bros Titanium and the Blue bike and gold looking rims! I like the weight savings and sound too. Earlier in the thread you mentioned cheap materials for the Two Bros. I am looking at possibly purchasing them in the future but wonder what you would recommend based on your experience? I probably too would have to but some sound attenuator on too. I am new to this forum and my Yamaha FZ1 (but have been riding motorcycles over many years) and appreciate all the knowledge, advice and great mods you all have done!

the only thing i might say is watch the exhaust mount,the circular straps that wraps around the can.broke 2 straps on the 2 brothers exhaust i had on my 919.never did figure out why.sold the exhaust then the bike.

Two Brothers

Boy, that looks great. If I knew then what I know now I would have put a two brothers on instead of TRC. I have a friend with 08 FZ1 and two brothers and it sounds way better than mine.

Hey there FZ1inNH, Did you ever hook up a PCV? any other mods?
I just purchesed the Two bros M2 in TI as well....thanks to you. And I also picked up the BMC air filter, Graves motorsports velocity stacks and a PCV.
Was just interested in any maps and performance.
Thanks for your time
Doug

Not yet Doug. I've not gotten the after market air filter yet but will be buying it soon and putting it in when I swap out the sub-throttle plates with the modded ones. Thus far, the only changes relating to performance have been the 2Bros, airbox mod, de-screened oem filter and then the AIS blockoff to stop the popping.

When I crack it open in the next couple weekends, it will be for the BMC filter, the subthrottle plates and some wiring work to put in a permanent (waterproof) cigarette lighter socket for accessories.

I'm guessing the PCV will wait until I can both afford to get it AND pay for a pro to dyno and tune it.

My goal before that though is to go total Copperdog on this ride. :D

Sounds sweet!
Funny, I just installed a marine cigarette lighter a few months ago. Taped into the power that feeds the turn signals. Nice and clean with a short run. And if it ever shorts out it wont effect any critical electronics......i hope....lol

Back