trailer

just got back from Filthydelphia with my new to me trailer just needs a major cleaning and some TLC on the interior has roof vent ,new load range D tires,stabilizer jacks,rock guard try to get some pics up b4 the work starts

Awesome Jeff! Can't wait to see the pics. Did ya stop for a Philly Cheesesteak before heading home????

gonna go out and get some pics with the new camera.I knew the tires looked wrong but the guy just put the tires on b4 I got there yesterday and insisted they were the right size they are definetly not they are 225/75/15 which are way big and stick out of the fender,I'm thinkin they should be 205/75/15's oh well I have a pair of tires to sell that only have 150 miles on them.I will go out and check the brand in a couple minutes and try to work my newfangled camera

Google "LASIK and floaters". I, and 10s of thousands of others, got them. DO NOT GET LASIK.

Floaters After LASIK Surgery Forum

I already have floaters. ;) I work with 9 people who have made the trek to the same place in Montreal and none have any complaints. Some recent and most are 5 or more years after surgery. The ones with floaters stated they had them before but they notice them a bit more now if that makes sense. I have days where I never see them (but they are there) and other days where I cannot seem to focus beyond them.

I've been waiting all this time though because my family has a history of cataracts and if I'm going to end up with them, then Lasik is a waste of money. I'll be getting "new fixed lenses" anyway! :confused:

After a lifetime wearing glasses (since age 2), LASIK was the best money I ever spent on myself. I had the procedure done in 2004 and did suffer from some floaters and very dry eyes. 8 years later, I do still get dry eyes, but only when I am very fatigued or tired. The floaters are gone and my night vision has improved by some margin as well

No regrets!

I think i am gonna go ahead and replace the floor badly stained and smells from gas and oil being spilled on it must have had some Harleys in there!!!!

Back