trailer

looking for an enclosed trailer preferably a 6x12 vnose but may be open to others if the price is right but absolutly no open trailers as I just sold mine

I'm just throwing this out because I have only seen this design in the last couple of days. I think this type of trailer would be worth some Xtra cash.

Docking Systems Avalanche 6.5 X 7 wide Enclosed Trailer

web20photos20020.jpg

web20photos20015.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with Johnny... that one Ken posted is very nice and priced right. I'm sure the guy might drop a little more in price when he sees the cash. ;)

it seems that used prices are only slightly below new prices I can but a new 6x12 vnose with Dexter axle,15" tires,led lights ramp door,RV style side door 3/4 floor 3/8 walls interior lights rock guard for about 2750 out the door so is it even worth it to buy used? I really didnt want to spend over 2k for a trailer but it seems they are not out there

it seems that used prices are only slightly below new prices I can but a new 6x12 vnose with Dexter axle,15" tires,led lights ramp door,RV style side door 3/4 floor 3/8 walls interior lights rock guard for about 2750 out the door so is it even worth it to buy used? I really didnt want to spend over 2k for a trailer but it seems they are not out there

This is what I found when shopping... not much under $2k for enclosed unless it's been abused. I have a 6'x12' open with a ramp on the back but it is all solid steel and HEAVY! I'd like an aluminum one that is enclosed but couldn't justify the prices... Not an easy buy unless you have about $2500 to kick around.

I am not gonna jump on one since I still got a couple months b4 I would need it.This mild winter is throwing me off but I still think we are gonna get hammered b4 winter ends

I am not gonna jump on one since I still got a couple months b4 I would need it.This mild winter is throwing me off but I still think we are gonna get hammered b4 winter ends

STFU! LOL! Don't jinx this most excellent winter!!! :spank2:

Seriously, I worry about this... a couple years ago, we were surprised in the first week of April with 28" in one storm! Last year, it was 6" on April Fool's Day. I'm hoping but I'm also "expecting" too. :cry:

STFU! LOL! Don't jinx this most excellent winter!!! :spank2:

Seriously, I worry about this... a couple years ago, we were surprised in the first week of April with 28" in one storm! Last year, it was 6" on April Fool's Day. I'm hoping but I'm also "expecting" too. :cry:

Your telling me! The last thing I want is to do all this work and not be able to throw my leg over her because there is snow on the ground! That would really be bad.:cry:

just got back from Filthydelphia with my new to me trailer just needs a major cleaning and some TLC on the interior has roof vent ,new load range D tires,stabilizer jacks,rock guard try to get some pics up b4 the work starts

Back