Top Saddlery seat for MrsFZ1inNH

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
Michele's seat finally arrived tonight! She's very happy with the custom order! It looks fantastic and compliments the gold on the bike very well! SWEET!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

They get great reviews and look super comfy but I just can't get over the looks.
Remind me of the inside of a 70s van with a mural on the side or the corvette from that corvette summer movie.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYEwE-poJb0"]Corvette Summer - Dusty Springfield - give me the night - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
That should make rides comfy, at least until the Violet Venom needs some more venom (gas). Congrats Michele! I'm sure you'll be very happy with it. The gold looks great with the '07 forks! :tup:

Edit: Actually, on second look, the gold goes very well with the '09 rims.

Wow, that bike kicks a$$ now. I love the decals Michele.

:doh2: Decals should be replaced with a nice Stars and Bars sticker and a Stebel playin' Dixie! Those yurple things are fugly!

:poke:

Hey! I'm flying up to banger this coming weekend. You guys coming up?

My shoulders need some loving and like a trailer park housewife, I keep coming back for more. :stirpot:

:doh2: Decals should be replaced with a nice Stars and Bars sticker and a Stebel playin' Dixie! Those yurple things are fugly!

My shoulders need some loving and like a trailer park housewife, I keep coming back for more. :stirpot:

She says you're dead meat Joe. ;) Why are you flying to Bangor? We're about out of excuses to travel that way with Mom passing and Roxanne now living in FL. Regardless, it's Easter weekend and we're having a house full. ;)

Requested pics of seats....

Here is the long in blue and the standard with lowered option in gold. More difference that I thought there would be!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Michele the bike looks great, you and Eric have put a lot of work into your bike and it shows. Very nice:tup: Enjoy your riding season this year.

Ride Safe

She says you're dead meat Joe. ;) Why are you flying to Bangor? We're about out of excuses to travel that way with Mom passing and Roxanne now living in FL. Regardless, it's Easter weekend and we're having a house full. ;)

Visiting the kids for a long overdue meeting. Wife has seen them every year but I haven't seen the grandkids in four years due to just having two weeks of vacation.

Planning on making another trip to northern Maine in August sometime.

Tell Mich that I will buy the Stebel as a gift ... :evilgrin:

<dukes of Hazzard theme song playing softly in background>

Last edited:

We aren't coming up this weekend, but we're possibly coming your way next summer. Of course you're going to get it for those comments....LOL! You just love to poke the hornet's nest don't you? I might "slip" and miss your shoulder by the way.

Back