Top Saddlery seat for MrsFZ1inNH

To all Guys... get the LONG option... trust me. The "boys" were not happy on this seat. :eek5: ;)

I saw on their website there's a short, standard and long. I'm 5' 10" about 175lbs, would you recommend the long for me or the standard?

Thanks,
Eric

Last edited:
I saw on their website there's a short, standard and long. I'm 5' 10" about 175lbs, would you recommend the long for me or the standard?

Thanks,
Eric

I think I'd recommend, for any guy, the long version. ;) It's nice to have the extra space. We don't want to end up like the BMW rider, eh? :cheers:

If you are rather narrow waist/butt then you can use the standard. Their short actually means it is a standard that has been lowered. :D

I think I'd recommend, for any guy, the long version. ;) It's nice to have the extra space. We don't want to end up like the BMW rider, eh? :cheers:

If you are rather narrow waist/butt then you can use the standard. Their short actually means it is a standard that has been lowered. :D

So if "short" is just a lowered "standard" can you get a lowered "long"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you sir. Now if I can just figure out their website. Is it just me or is it slightly confusing?

So if "short" is just a lowered "standard" can you get a lowered "long"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe you can!

As for their site, it is a little confusing for a 1st timer but I'm old hat at the site and understand it. ;)

If you are going with black, select the black color and use SEL065 for the seat material. Best and least slippery material they have IMHO!

Back