Took my FZ1N to the Eifel

mies

Just got back from a weekend in the Eifel. Had alot of fun and done some nice loops.
Left on a friday morning to Manderscheid in Germany and arived there at about 18:00 hours. Saterday an Sunday had nice weather been on the Bike all day. Went home on a Monday morning. During the entire day we had rain so the tires capabilities in the wet where tested quite well :)

Did about 1K miles this weekend on my new PR3's and they felt very stable. Also in the rain they did not miss a single beat. Had PR2's before but think the PR3 is even more stickier and better in the wet.

But al in all had a good weekend so

Here I Come Dolomieten only 9 more weeks

imag0186q.jpg

Did about 1K miles this weekend on my new PR3's and they felt very stable. Also in the rain they did not miss a single beat. Had PR2's before but think the PR3 is even more stickier and better in the wet.

Sounds like you had a lot of fun even in the rain. The PR3's are the best sport-touring tires in the rain that's for sure :)

yeah had a great time. Have to say I do not like riding in the rain but we where able to keep a nice pace without any problems.

This weekend was a preparation on the 2.5K Miles trip in the summer to flog the FZ1N a little bit more :) Should be able to get rid of the last of the chicken stripes then.

No pics from out and about? ;) Glad someone is getting out for long trips. :D You need a video camera so we can live vicariously through you!

I did not make alot of pics but I am expecting a DVD with pictures in the comming week from one of the guys that I went with

Back