Timing tensioner

Congratulations.

All our efforts haven't been in vane, the History Channel found this thread and will release it's newest show next season called "Gypsy Wrench"

A tale of a simple nomadic guy who just wants to work with his hands without being under the shackles of multi-brand dealerships, and the Man, man.
The show will follow this self taught mechanic from job to job, supported only by his free ads on Craig's List. Much hilarity will ensue.

If it's successful expect it to be followed by "The Mystery of Gypsy Wrench" and "Blind Gypsy Wrench Ranch"

Congratulations.

All our efforts haven't been in vane, the History Channel found this thread and will release it's newest show next season called "Gypsy Wrench"

A tale of a simple nomadic guy who just wants to work with his hands without being under the shackles of multi-brand dealerships, and the Man, man.
The show will follow this self taught mechanic from job to job, supported only by his free ads on Craig's List. Much hilarity will ensue.

If it's successful expect it to be followed by "The Mystery of Gypsy Wrench" and "Blind Gypsy Wrench Ranch"
Hey Isleoman, this is a joke right lol. Although this really would be a good show :).

Hey Isleoman, this is a joke right lol. Although this really would be a good show :).
In the script I submitted for the pilot show, our hapless "Gypsy" is working at a KTM/Ducati/Kawasaki/Suzuki/Honda dealership with five other mechanics. The owner comes into the garage and reminds the mechanics that they are not allowed onto the show room floor. There's a smoke glass window where the mechanics can see customers buying these wonderful machines and parts, but the customers can't see into the garage area. In fact there is a large sign that says "No admittance"

Several days later "Gypsy" learns the owner has taken the day off, so Gypsy walks out on the show room floor to see what would cause the owner to keep them locked up in the back. To the mechanics it seemed like they lived in capitalist caste system.

Several customers notice Gypsy's grease stained clothes and hands. They quickly see an opportunity to ask motorcycle repair questions of Gypsy.

My bike has a ticking noise in the head, what should I do?
My drive chain seems to have a tight spot, what causes that?
I think my bike is running lean, should I be worried?
Then he gets asked the fateful question that the owner was so worried about. "Do you do any work on the side?"

One of the salesmen (played by Danny Devitto) sees the interaction and calls the owner. An hour later Gypsy is on the streets, unemployed and almost out of luck, till he finds the phone number one of the customers thrust into his pocket.......He calls him back and the next day shows up at the Ducati owners home with tools in hand..........................

The owners not there but his hot beautiful daughter (played by Blanca Soto) lets Gypsy into the garage filled with exotic bikes......... as she leaves him to the task at hand she says "I'm available for a test ride ...........

Stay tuned for more of Gypsy's adventures on the History Channel.

Does Gypsy fix the Ducati?
Does the owner pay Gypsy for his work?
Do Gypsy and the beautiful daughter...................................

Alot of people are not. When you get a guy who comes back from lunch and nods off and cant be woken up, there you go. Its pretty rampant in the mfg industry in wa state. I knew one guy who couldnt get a machining job in all of wa state, he burned every bridge. So he commuted to idaho. His best friend was my roommate, he made it to his 30's.

Population control. Its a tough subject !

Had similar experiences with workers in a Protoytpe shop I was in charge of. Ex vets. in work release programs. Emotionally distressing because you get involved with them succeeding and then they slip back.

In the script I submitted for the pilot show, our hapless "Gypsy" is working at a KTM/Ducati/Kawasaki/Suzuki/Honda dealership with five other mechanics. The owner comes into the garage and reminds the mechanics that they are not allowed onto the show room floor. There's a smoke glass window where the mechanics can see customers buying these wonderful machines and parts, but the customers can't see into the garage area. In fact there is a large sign that says "No admittance"

Several days later "Gypsy" learns the owner has taken the day off, so Gypsy walks out on the show room floor to see what would cause the owner to keep them locked up in the back. To the mechanics it seemed like they lived in capitalist caste system.

Several customers notice Gypsy's grease stained clothes and hands. They quickly see an opportunity to ask motorcycle repair questions of Gypsy.

My bike has a ticking noise in the head, what should I do?
My drive chain seems to have a tight spot, what causes that?
I think my bike is running lean, should I be worried?
Then he gets asked the fateful question that the owner was so worried about. "Do you do any work on the side?"

One of the salesmen (played by Danny Devitto) sees the interaction and calls the owner. An hour later Gypsy is on the streets, unemployed and almost out of luck, till he finds the phone number one of the customers thrust into his pocket.......He calls him back and the next day shows up at the Ducati owners home with tools in hand..........................

The owners not there but his hot beautiful daughter (played by Blanca Soto) lets Gypsy into the garage filled with exotic bikes......... as she leaves him to the task at hand she says "I'm available for a test ride ...........

Stay tuned for more of Gypsy's adventures on the History Channel.

Does Gypsy fix the Ducati?
Does the owner pay Gypsy for his work?
Do Gypsy and the beautiful daughter...................................

That's pretty funny lol. Man I had an awesome ride Sunday. It was about 65° little humidity. Me and a friend rode about a hundred miles average speed about 55. Love my Yamaha. Been having it about 6 years now, never gets old.

Back