*****The Riding Game*****

A Bentley Continental GT in silver was parked/brokedown on the side of the freeway, I was 4 lanes over by the time I saw it. Considered turning around for the photo but I was too hungry for dinner. The only 2 cars really on my list are a GTR or STI. Both are not that common.

Next Challenge: Your bike by a car you like but don't own.

Here's my bike at work in the basement carpark. I could pic a bunch of cars in this basement I'd like to own, but this merc SL500 is one of the nicer.

Next challenge

YOUR BIKE IN FRONT OF A SAILING BOAT

And you thought there weren't sail boats in AZ? Actually amazingly enough AZ has one of the highest number of boats in the country.

I couldn't find any that were in the water, but the marina parking lot was full of sail boats.
*****The Riding Game*****-sail-boat-challenge-sign.jpg*****The Riding Game*****-sail-boat-challenge-boat-behind-fence.jpg

Next Challenge: Your bike in front of your favorite ethnic food place

p.s. I'm going to authentic irish food for lunch, yum. But I won't complete my own challenge this time ERCI, lol,

Last edited by a moderator:
Next challenge: Your bike in front of a 'road closed' sign

I like it, is that the sushi place we'd hit up. Looks like the real deal.

Next Challege: Your bike in front of a "road closed" sign

p.s. can we take the pic on the other side of the sign in the "no officer, I thought it meant further down the road, area" JK

I had the perfect road in mind that is always closed. when i got there it WASENT CLOSED since someone had some accident and emergency crews had to get through, I search all over town and actually found one.

Next Challenge: Your Bike in front of the most historic building you can find.

This was a good challenge! .. got to ride to a new location.. I had no idea there was a pedestrian tunnel within 15 miles of me (can't go farther than that on lunch break :( )

tunnels.jpg

Next challenge: your bike at a hot dog stand

So I went to Sonoran Hot Dog Cart on Indian School and 20th Street in Phoenix. This place only opens up on the weekend after it's dark out. It was featured on the TV Show Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmerman on Season 5 Episode 4.

View attachment 13097

They make a hot dog that has beans, bacon, onion, tomato and sour cream on a sweet roll.

View attachment 13098

It's quite funny, because it's 4 hispanic ladies sitting outside in front of an old Hydroponic/Grow (weed) shop. They have their little TV with the telenovelas on.

View attachment 13099

Next Challenge: Your Bike in front of a big body of water (lake, bay, ocean, sea)

English
Alternative forms

baffed-out

Adjective

baffed out (comparative more baffed out, superlative most baffed out)

(chiefly Canada, informal) Worn out, exhausted, in dilapidated condition.  [quotations ▼]

Another word. A beat up, junky rat bike...

A lazy tag! Haha

Next challenge: Your bike in front of a movie theatre, at night

Dustin, that is two garage posts, LOL, you are getting lazy.

I didn't know all the sail boats were in prison. :)

Next challenge: Your bike in front of a movie theatre, at night

Yeah, that's how we do it in Arizona. We lock up our boats. Somebody even told me Arizona has the most boats of any state. You can find boat yards in most of the major cities.

]Next challenge: Your bike in front of a movie theatre, at night

Back