*****The Riding Game*****

Does this count?

klrcrossing.jpg

DSCN0666.jpg
\
Beside the Bow River in Calgary

You didn't say "your FZ" just "your bike" It's in a stream (however small):eyebrow:

Last edited:
Lee, it can be any bike, but the pic must be a new one that is taken after a challenge is issued. :D Good effort though!

jlewis02 got this one with his dusk ride. :tup: Nice!!
Your bike in front of a town sign.

Last edited:
an earlier challenge of the stuffed anymals (tx goes to my daughter for her large collection). On my way for a pic next to canal and city sign tonight.

an earlier challenge of the stuffed anymals (tx goes to my daughter for her large collection). On my way for a pic next to canal and city sign tonight.

Awesome! But, just so you know, you only need to meet the current challenge so you can name the next one. ;)

Thanks for playing!!

Your bike in front of a town sign.

Hope this counts. Stupid gate on Sundays prevents you from driving all the way to the door, but you can walk in and browse around.

Now ur bike in front of ur local Police Station (lol) Good luck

Nice bike. Love the full black engine. On the picture, this seems like an anonymous police building?

Thanks the engine that year came black but I found some textured black spray paint and did some of the easier silver pieces in it to match the frame. That cop shop is weird I just moved up here and I pass by it everday on the way to work and never really thought anything of it till this game started going lol

Back