thanks to this forum

ewertkyle

Just wanted to put it out there that I really appreciate this forum. Not only for learing about this bike before I bought one, to learnig how to modify, maintain and repare, but for the general friendly nature of most everyone on the site. The "other" site has been helpful in technical areas but that's as far as my use for that one goes. Most of all I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU! To all who keep this site going and the people on it.

And when you are able to donate for a lifetime membership, the site says thank you back.

Thanks for the thanks. I have really got a lot out of this site for the last year as well. So I will add my thanks to your thanks to the admin's and mod's

Thanks for that! But we can only have a great site like this with great members who contribute and keep this place a quality forum. So, thanks to all of YOU for being the awesome members this forum likes to collect!

I'll third or fourth the motion on appreciation of this forum. It is a relief to come here after struggling with some of the others. There are some not so pleasant out there.
Coming to this forum is like coming home!

This site has really been the most helpful thing ever. Everyone is always willing to help out and give good advice. There's so much I've learned about my bike just from this site. Big thanks to everyone who's helped me out! However, you guys you guys have also swept my wallet clean by getting me addicted to mods...

And when you are able to donate for a lifetime membership, the site says thank you back.

Thanks for the thanks. I have really got a lot out of this site for the last year as well. So I will add my thanks to your thanks to the admin's and mod's

Like most, I'm a reader not a poster. Swapped an FZ6 for a 2009 FZ1 last month. Needed lots of info, pics, and opinions to make the bike mine.

With mods, riding tips and repair info, figured this site saved me way more than the cost of a lifetime membership that I just purchased.

Um, the avatar is not my FZ1. No photos yet.

Last edited:
If you donate to the site by way of a Premium or Elite membership, you also get access to the super secrete VIP room...

lmfao-cannes-e4LM7wQ3xSk8k5UgJe76Nf.gif
Nathan-Fillion-Loss-For-Words-Reaction-Gif.gif
3DfGAbb.gif
tumblr_lqtfha2ecn1qa6ql2o1_500.gif

Yea, I love this place too. I hope I can still stick around. : oops:

Back