Thanks to everyone

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this forum for being very informative without all the arguing and useless posts. It was one of the deciding factors when i narrowed down my bike list. And of course I did end up going with an FZ1 and I don't regret it at all. Best bike I have owned to date, well as far as i know. But i don't see this bike giving me any grief. Anyways just wanted to give a shout out to all you guys!

:welcome: Glad to have you here!

3879-animated_gif-chuck_norris-dodgeball-thumbs_up.gif

Sorry for the useless post. Let's not argue about it! :rant: :poke:

Pics

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this forum for being very informative without all the arguing and useless posts. It was one of the deciding factors when i narrowed down my bike list. And of course I did end up going with an FZ1 and I don't regret it at all. Best bike I have owned to date, well as far as i know. But i don't see this bike giving me any grief. Anyways just wanted to give a shout out to all you guys!

Post up some pictures so I know who to look out for around town. Me, I'm easy to spot.

I doubt there is another in Calgary like that. Yours is the first with the full fairing around here that I have seen a picture of. I'll wave if I see you around the City.

Back