teaser pic...

Oh that sure is pretty :drools:

That hydraulic pre-load adjuster sure is a nice feature, especially if you carry a passenger sometimes.

Nice! That's a weight jacker. We use that on race car when doing oval. The driver can change the cross weight from the cockpit has the track condition change.

I take it you are a ohlins fan :D Where did you buy it from?

HUGE Ohlins fan!!! LOVED LOVED LOVED it on my FZ6, and can't wait to get rid of the piece of crap on my FZ1 for this beauty. I wanna leave work now and go get started, but I have to wait until tomorrow to start wrenching :(

Yes, sticker is over $1200 for this bad boy, and it is very hard to get discounts.

I picked up the last one in stock at Ohlins in Hendersonville, NC, the US HQ :nana:

HUGE Ohlins fan!!! LOVED LOVED LOVED it on my FZ6, and can't wait to get rid of the piece of crap on my FZ1 for this beauty. I wanna leave work now and go get started, but I have to wait until tomorrow to start wrenching :(

Yes, sticker is over $1200 for this bad boy, and it is very hard to get discounts.

I picked up the last one in stock at Ohlins in Hendersonville, NC, the US HQ :nana:

Hendersonville is a great little town. Been thru there a few times :)

Back