Tank protectors:

Decided to make some tank protectors that were a little different from what you can buy and cut to size. I have made them for several other bikes. They simply use spray adhesive for application. Almost any design is possible. My Rocket III has had them for over 4 years and they have never peeled.

100_4835.jpg

100_4832.jpg

Sorry for my lack of photography skills. :shaking head: I know they aren't to everyone's taste, but let me know what you think.

Short answer is yes I would make them for others. As I mentioned I have made them for other bikes and on other forums.

I will make up a shape for a top pad today for the FZ1 for those that do not have a strap on tank bag like I do.

Also as I stated I can make just about any design and shape on them that you would like.

Price would depend on how much time for the art work required.

Many on other forums just wanted the generic smooth shapes, many wanted them with hexes, octagons, personalized, etc.

Just trying to gauge interest at this point. What I have done in the past is email the design for approval before I actually make the design.

Thanks, Lonnie

Killer job. Do you think they would work as grips as well? If so, I'd buy a set. They are beautiful. I would want them exactly as you made them.

Decided to make some tank protectors that were a little different from what you can buy and cut to size. I have made them for several other bikes. They simply use spray adhesive for application. Almost any design is possible. My Rocket III has had them for over 4 years and they have never peeled.

100_4835.jpg

100_4832.jpg

Sorry for my lack of photography skills. :shaking head: I know they aren't to everyone's taste, but let me know what you think.

Please make sure you register with the site as a vendor before you start selling here.

Thanks!

Brad

Please make sure you register with the site as a vendor before you start selling here.

Thanks!

Brad

Brad, thanks for the heads up, sorry if I got off on the wrong foot, my bad!: oops: I actually got back on to give an updated photo of a new design. However I will look into the vendor registration and decide if it will be the best option in my case. Until then I will simply hold off on conversation concerning this.

Again my mistake,

Lonnie

Back