supercharged fz1

Ah, okay. Sounds like a fun project!

Do you have a wheelie bar on order too?

Hi there I think I started this post a year or two ago,my advice to you is get a proper head gasket made,mine run really well, chewed up and spat a belt out every few thousand mile which isn't a real problem, but sorry news is head gasket taking in air on a long ride and dumping water out the expansion bottle.
Needed to get a proper made gasket from main supplier ,going to fit it my self not had time yet but I will get round to it.

Hi there I think I started this post a year or two ago,my advice to you is get a proper head gasket made,mine run really well, chewed up and spat a belt out every few thousand mile which isn't a real problem, but sorry news is head gasket taking in air on a long ride and dumping water out the expansion bottle.
Needed to get a proper made gasket from main supplier ,going to fit it my self not had time yet but I will get round to it.

What’s the latest on the TTS supercharger?
I called TTS today to find a ride in ride out price. Was told about 5.5k
Can you tell me anything about this conversion. It’s a lot of cash but is it worth it. Does the clutch hold up ok? Any problems with anything else I should know about?

Cheers
Delta.

$5.5K pounds? That's more than your bike is worth.

Yup that’s true if I wanted to sell it I guess. I’m not though.. I’ve just had the forks done by K-tec to match the nitron rear. It handles really well too. Folk spend on bikes their going to keep. It’s more about a bike that handles and is fast when I need it. Still cheaper than a new bike that I’d only spend money on to make it my own again... besides not many street fighter FZ1 naked with a super charger on eh.

Back