Stoked!!

RI_Grinch

I am so STOKED! I just found out today that I got approved for my loan. That means tomorrow I will officially be joining the FZ1 family and picking up my bike. :woot: :woot:

It's a 2002 Silver with 29k on it. Got it for 3975 after Tax,Title and Reg. I've been looking at this bike for the past month and a half. Took me 4 different people to find someone who qualified as a co-signer. Can't wait to go get it. If I didn't take today off of work I would have taken tomorrow off instead. I feel like a kid on X-mas morning...I'm sure I won't sleep a wink tonight thinking about it!!!

It's a 2002 Silver with 29k on it. Got it for 3975 after Tax,Title and Reg. I've been looking at this bike for the past month and a half. Took me 4 different people to find someone who qualified as a co-signer. Can't wait to go get it. If I didn't take today off of work I would have taken tomorrow off instead. I feel like a kid on X-mas morning...I'm sure I won't sleep a wink tonight thinking about it!!!

Make sure to ask if the Valve Servicing was done and if so ask for records of the servicing. Just saying because at 29K it should have been done by 26K. I'm not trying to rain on your parade or anything but it's semi important that they were inspected. Oh and congrats buddy. I'm happy for you. Coming off an 01' myself I know your gonna love it!

Thanks for the heads up. I planned on inquiring about that. I DO know that the bike was purchased by the original owner from the dealer where I am getting it and it was always serviced there. They are very reputable and have AWESOME customer service. I know they have a folder loaded with paper work on the bike because they showed it to me. I will go through every piece of paper in there and read every little bit to make sure it was all kept up with.

Good to do your homework, bought mine without knowing much about an fz. Was in town waiting on a loan approval for a cbr and decided to stop at yamaha. I got my 08 for 7200 off the showroom floor with 0 miles, got it cheaper cause it was an 08 and i bought it this year. Not a minute after i signed the paperwork they called me to come sign and pickup the cbr. Needless to say i told them no thanks at honda and so far i'm glad i did.

I wish I was riding it...I picked up my loan check today and dropped it off at the dealer. I pick up the bike this saturday. They are going to put it through the service dept. to make sure the cables are all lubed,brakes are good and check the valves for adjustment. They told me the bike will be as good as showroom quality when I pick it up....Saturday can't get here quick enough. I promise to post pics as soon as I get it home and I can remove my arse from it. :p

What a great feeling to be going to pick up your bike. It makes me excited for you. Enjoy it. I'm looking forward to the pics!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Back