Speed

mjfreuland

Hey guys. I'm trying to find out if there is any way to stream the speed channel live for Saturdays supercross at dodger stadium.I don't have and cable, all I have is a Wii, smartphone, blue ray player with internet and hi speed internet. Thanks for the help!

Hey guys. I'm trying to find out if there is any way to stream the speed channel live for Saturdays supercross at dodger stadium.I don't have and cable, all I have is a Wii, smartphone, blue ray player with internet and hi speed internet. Thanks for the help!

Yep. You might try firstrow sports and click on motosports link (I see there are a couple things listed. note: it won't often appear or be available until it is just starting) There are often different links you can try thru there. If pop-ups appear just close and reopen. You SHOULDN'T have to download anything. If you are so prompted, close, clean cookies, etc and retry.

FirstRow Free Live Sports Streams on your PC, Live Football Stream, Myp2p, Live MLB, Live NBA, Live NHL and more...

I have watched a few football games this way. Just hooked up the laptop to the TV with HDMI cable. Works...

I've hear others mention justin tv, but I haven't used it. (I heard sometimes the signal can be lost mid-game!). But, it's better than nothing I guess.

Justin.tv - Streaming live video broadcasts for everyone

Yep. You might try firstrow sports and click on motosports link (I see there are a couple things listed. note: it won't often appear or be available until it is just starting) There are often different links you can try thru there. If pop-ups appear just close and reopen. You SHOULDN'T have to download anything. If you are so prompted, close, clean cookies, etc and retry.

FirstRow Free Live Sports Streams on your PC, Live Football Stream, Myp2p, Live MLB, Live NBA, Live NHL and more...

I have watched a few football games this way. Just hooked up the laptop to the TV with HDMI cable. Works...

I've hear others mention justin tv, but I haven't used it. (I heard sometimes the signal can be lost mid-game!). But, it's better than nothing I guess.

Justin.tv - Streaming live video broadcasts for everyone

So, my former boss comes over, and says he wants to watch the 12 hours of Sebring race tomorrow, but doesn't have cable/satellite. I hit this link for him (the first one), and the domain name has now been seized by the gov't for distribution of games, sports, etc. without proper authorization. He ended up working a deal with a co-worker of mine to use his cable account username for the weekend for a case of fine brew.

Just thought it was interesting that the 'man' came down on this site!

And that justintv.com is pretty hokey. It seems to be more of a webcam share site. It didn't like my computer here at work :)justkidding:, I would NEVER do that!).

Back