Sold bike last night

If I get another bike, it will be a bike that I can take on longer rides. I know some have ridden their FZ1 for longer periods of time and not had an issue. On longer rides (over 2 hours) I just had too many vibrations coming from the handlebars. I also want to get a bike that is more two up friendly and wife did not like the comfort level of riding on the back of the FZ1.

To be fair, riding on the back of an FZ ANYTHING just sucks. The rear seats, if you can call them that, are not very comfortable for more than a short ride. That being said, I have ridden my FZ1 for as many as 8 hours (with short breaks every so often) and not had too many issues other than a sore back. No issues with vibrations from the handlebars, but then I try not to put much weight on my wrists.

Sorry to see you leave the world of FZs Cos. Stick around and post up some pics okay?

I am even thinking of a ccc....cccc...cruiser, there I said it :)

You don't have to stray too far away to have fun. This cruiser, no wait - sport bike, no wait - sport tourer??? Whatever the hell it is, it's pretty cool. If it wasn't for the price tag (17k) I'd own one. I demo'd this bike a few weeks ago and man was it a lot of fun - power, agility, not sure about luggage though but somebody in the aftermarket world will think of it.
IMAG0264.jpg

Aside from the Gold Wing it's very difficult to beat a nice cruiser for two up riding. The older you are, the more you'll find this to be true IMHO.

Back